05

*Alvah's Pov*

Lunch was now over. I got a few stares from people as I was walking to my last class. Some people were whispering about what I did to Anderson. I mean I don't feel bad about what I did to him.

"Hey Alvah." one of the new girls said walking up to me.

"Um hey." I said confused.

"Look I know we don't really get along because of what happened earlier but are you okay?" she said and asked with a soft look in her eyes.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Well I mean you did almost killed someone in the cafeteria so." she said a bit scared.

"You don't need to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you again. And yeah I almost killed Anderson but he deserves it." I told her.

"He deserved it?" she asked so confused.

"Yes, he deserved it." I simply said.

"Why did he deserve it?" she asked.

"Just know he did." I said and walked away.

"Wait Alvah!" she yelled.

I kept walking till I reached me class. I walked in and sat down in my seat. I saw one of Anderson's friends walk in. She stared at me like she wanted to kill me but of course she can't. She walked up to me and looked down at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said calmly.

"Stop acting fucking dumb Alvah." she said with her bitch ass attitude.

"Thana darling did you forget who I am? Because last time I checked you were scared of me." I said hovering over her.

"I'm not scared of you Alvah." she said with a shaking voice.

"Are you sure Thana? You don't seem so sure." I smiled.

"Yes, I'm sure. No one is scared of you." she said trying to act tough.

"No one is scared of me? No one is sca-." I couldn't finish my sentence before I started laughing.

"What's so fucking funny Alvah?" she started to get mad.

"No one is scared of me?" I asked still laughing a bit.

"Yeah no one is scared of you." she said putting her head in a fist.

"Okay Thana darling everyone is scared of me. I know you've seen people look at me with fear in their eyes. No one even tries to talk to me because of how scared they are. The adults are scared of me. Even your father is fucking scared of me. So please don't come up to me say no one is scared of me because you know what I'm capable of." I said with a evilish voice and sat back down.

Thana looked at me with a scared face. She knew she fucked up. Everyone in the class was looking and wondering what was going on with me today. Nobody has seen me like this in years, not even my friends.

*Ding*

'What now'

Erika
Hey Alvah

Alvah
Hey Erika. What's up

Erika
Nothing just wanted to see if you're okay

Alvah
I'm fine. Thanks for your concern

Erika
Of course
Alvah I know it's hard but you shouldn't
let your anger get the best of you