08

*Alvah's Pov*

"Umm...I don't know where to start" I chuckled.

"Take your time" the new girl said.

I had so much to say but nothing came out. She was being patient with me.

"Maybe start with the Aaliyah situation" she said.

"She's a bitch" I said as soon as she said that.

"Yeah I kinda noticed that" she chuckled.

"That bitch fucked me over so many times" I said.

"I'm sorry to ask but did your sister really get killed because of her?" she asked.

"Yeah she did" I sighed.

"How? If you don't mind me asking" she said and asked.

"We went into war. I told Aaliyah to watch her while I fought. But for some reason Aaliyah thought it was a good idea it bring my little sister towards the end of the war" I paused for a second.

"Hey it's okay" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"The enemy knew that my sister was my weakness so they targeted her. Aaliyah did nothing to protect her. She just stood there. She watched me run to her and yelling her name and telling her to run. I yelled at Aaliyah telling her to grab my sister and run. But no, she stood there and watched" I started to cry. I couldn't do it. I couldn't replay that in my head.

"Hey, hey it's okay. It's okay. You're okay" she hugged me. She hugged me tight.

"I told Azalea to run. She did. She ran; the enemy was chasing her. My powers weren't that powerful back then so I couldn't do much. I was running after them. I was catching up to my sister and before I knew it, the enemy used their powers and killed her" I paused again crying harder as she hugged me tighter.

"They killed her in front of me! I watch her die!" I couldn't control myself. My powers were getting stronger.

The new girl got off the bed and sat in front of me. "Hey it's okay. Look at me, you're okay" she said calmly. The ground started to shake. Everyone ran in the room.

"What's going on?!" Erika yelled as she ran to me.

"Alvah look at me. You're okay. Breathe slowly okay" the new girl said. I did what she told me. I started to calm down. The ground stopped shaking. All I wanted to do at that moment was hug her.

"What happened?" Kasdeya asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"The fuck you mean nothing! It was obviously something if the goddamn ground was shaking!" Revon shouted.

"Guys I think it's best if we let Alvah be alone for a little bit" the new girl said calmly.

"The fuck we are" Revon said.

"Guys Lismery is right" Erika said looking at them.

"Oh wait I'm sorry, you want us to leave Alvah alone when the ground just shook? Look at their face bro! They're crying and you want us to leave them alone!" Kasdeya questioned. and shouted.

"I know we don't know each that well but Carmen is right. We can't just leave them alone like that" the new girl's sister said.

All I was stare at the new girl. She looked at me and smiled. I immediately hugged her and cried. I finally did it. I finally broke down.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care I was hurt. I just wanted some kind of comfort. And I finally got it. But this time it felt different.

It didn't feel like when my parents comfort me or my friends. Even when Aaliyah comfort me and I was with her for 3 years. I felt safe. Safe in her arms. I've never felt more safe than in her arms.

"Thank you Lismery" I whispered in her ear.

"You're welcome Alvah" she whispered back.

"Wait I'm sorry. I don't want to interrupt this sweet moment but did Alvah just say 'thank you'" Revon asked confused.

"Yeah I'm confused about that too" Kasdeya said.

"They never said 'thank you'?" Lismery's sister asked.

"No" they said.

"Alvah you can let go of her now" Erika laughed.

"I don't want to" I whined.

"It's okay. I don't mind" Lismery said.

"Why do I feel so safe with you?" I whispered.

"I don't know but I'm glad you do" I felt her smile.

"I know we don't know each other much but please don't ever leave" I said hugging her tightly.

"Where would I go?" she chuckled.

"After you're fully calm why don't we get to know each other more" she pulling away smiling.

"I would love to" I smiled back.

"What did I say" her sister laughed.

We looked at them forgetting that they were here. We looked back at each other and laughed.

"It's been a while you know" Erika looked at me and smiled.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her.

"Since you've laughed like that" she said.

"Really?" I was confused. Has it really been a while since I've laughed like that? I honestly don't remember the last time I did.

"Yes really. The last you've laughed like that was when you and Aaliyah were actually happy together which was 2 years ago" she said.

Holy fuck, she's right, The last time I was like this was 4 months before me and Aaliyah broke up. Wow maybe I do like this girl. She's different, I can feel it. And I love it.