Chapter 2. Myself (Balance)

It's already my voyage time , i wear all black ; black t shirt , black jeans , black jacket. I took my backpack and my car key. I walked to the garage and started my car. It's a different modified one , only for my voyage. I stared my car with a roaring sound i geared the car up. And now i tell my secret I'm a nightrider more specifically A THIEF...........

The starting of my voyage

I m the only child of my parents and my family was kinda rich since my grandfather time .he was a business man after he died my father took after the business.unlike my grandfather he was an innocent man with lots of honesty ,the factors that are the weakness of a business man. He was cheated by his partner,one of his friend and our family has drowned to poverty.But still father keep up our family. He tried his best to take care us to make me unaware of all the problems. I know the situation and i also managed to keep it up. My father was a great person, a great father i always admired him. But my mother actually i don't want to call her that because she never was one. She was always after my father's money, luxury, pub nights . She always matters about dresses and ornaments not me. I even saw her with another man. As i expected months later she has gone with another me but it doesn't matter me because she was nothing to me.but father he became all shattered. He began to drink hard. It's been a year and the day that pierced by heart has come.
It was midnight and i fall asleep while waiting for my father. Knock knock ,, i woke up with the knock on the door as i opened i saw few policemen. They showed me a picture actually an Id of my father's, they said that my father underwent an accident. I Became numb, all i heard was just murmurings. On the way to the hospital the policemen keep telling me it's nothing , nothing to worry but i understand it's serious but when I entered to the hospital i saw father all covered in white he is dead.
After the bankruptcy my father families had cut the ties with us but they bear all the funeral expenses and i was left alone i became Orphan . I didn't cry. All was a dream , a dream that each day I'm trying to forget.
I was not allowed to live alone because of my age and i ended up in a home. Firstly i was not aware about the surroundings don't want to talk to anyone but mother changed me, the person who runs the home. After my family ended up this is my family my home .I grew attached to it and with my mother , Our Mother . Our home was not a reserved one but a place with all facilities. Playground, resting place, greenery spot and all of that mother gives us the best ; best education , best facility but here also we have to face shortage of money.
As i said our home is a centre of attention with wide space all the great companies has an eye in it and they has also approached our mother with great offers instead for our home. But mother never agreed to it she has a special commitment to it. She has done her best to look after our home.
I have grown enough to know about all the situation from the age of 16 itself I had done several jobs to help mother but secretly because if she knows she never agrees. And now I'm 18 and I'm still at my home because I don't want to leave. As the days pass that companies has tied us hard and a notice to leave our home came. I was really hurt because there were about 25-30 children's in the home and i still want to stay at there. All i can think about is money how can I get it , as i thought i came to conclusion to steal , to steal from the person who give us the hardships afterall they are illegally placing their hands on our home. I decided.
As i said mother give us the best facility and i came to know about computers and it's system far better as i goes further i found something interesting in what i m doing but i never used it against ethics yes I'm a hacker but mother never knew. And i decided to use it against them because they are ones who were already doing illegal matters. I followed them the company persons for about 1 month for more information. As i followed them from the brain of an 18yr old boy i found them doing some illegal money transferring . And the day came , i select the day where the whole company had a meeting . With the material and the finger prints that i collected while i following them i entered to theri account using my tab and i hacked their system. And i transferred all the money to an account that i created with all the security. Actually i was really scared, scared to death but i managed to tranfer all the money without their knowledge,yes i won the game. But still i was afraid of getting caught how will I face mother other children at the home they all saw me as a role model because i was an outstanding student. Days passed, weeks passed, moths passed no problem as i expected they didn't complaint it to the police because they are illegally payed money . With my source and help of other hacker friends across the world i transferred all the money safely and we get our home and regained our happiness. But mother never knew it was me who gave the money because i used several other people name else she will become doubt of me. But along with it a completely different feeling a pleasure came to me i took their money and give it to them that was awesome . Soon i moved from home and started my voyage alone i stole from people who stole from innocent people and use the money for the wellbeing of children in the orphanage. And now this is my EUPHORIA................

NOW

I drive fast , far from my environment very far. Today my target is a millionaire he is living in his mansion all alone. I followed him for about 3 weeks and from that i get to know about him he is a money slender and he has a son who is studying at foreign country but now he is not at home. I also entered the mansion despised as a computer expert and i already hacked their all system.
I parked my car far, very far from the mansion so it doesn't bring any problem and i walked with my headphone on. I reached the mansion and jumped the wall where i find as a blind spot. There are only 5 bodyguard in the mansion all the focus is given to the security and to the 2 nd floor. As i reached a side door i opened it from outside itself using my tab because I already have control all over the mansion. I strightly went to the kitchen because i know there is a secret door there and I'm well known about the blueprint of the house.
I was carelessly walking because there is no in the mansion.As i reached the door i opened my bag but i suddenly saw a shadow and i turn my head but it was nothing just the shadow of the curtain moving because of the wind. I continued my job but i felt someone standing behind me and a voice came

Looking For Something......... .. ........

Actually the story starts now.........