Edge Pov

  I was staring at the person, being? Infront of me in confusion, or maybe shock? I was was supposed to be dead, more then that actually. The button was supposed to erase my very existence. So, why was I here? How was I here? I'm supposed to be gone, right? I was already accepted it. So why was I here? Sitting infront of the Deity of Time, clearly still existing? It didn't make sense....

I was still in shock when the Deity infront of me began to speak, snapping me out of my thoughts for the time being. "Hello little one, you've been quite the talk amongst the Deity's for the stunts you've been pulling" I looked at Time in confusion, stunts? What stunts was he talking about? And why wasn't I, I dunno... Erased from existing?

Apparently my confusion was amusing because he chuckled at me. "It seems you aren't even aware of the stunts you've pulled, let me enlighten you. First you managed to slip through the cracks of Reincarnation's fingers and were reincarnated with your memories. Then you went and somehow managed to regrow the Tree of Feelings, giving Nim her mortal body back so she could talk to her twins. Finally your biggest stunt yet, you managed to, against all odds, create a working Multiverse Reset Button which even is Deity's tried to do yet failed." Huh? So, I wasn't supposed to remember my previous life? Also I didn't regrow the tree of feelings, I just found the AU on accident, found an apple of each and then planted them together... Also what's this about the Deity's not being able to create a Multiverse reset button?! This is so confusing....

"I can tell you don't quite get it yet, but that's alright. You will in the future, little one. Now onto the reason for my visit. You resetting the multiverse would normally have erased your very existence. However you are in a unique position, you have gained the particular interest of a few Deity's who shall I say.... Don't need to follow the rules. You have also met the requirements to be named a God, doing feats that a mear mortal could not possibly ever do."

I was on edge, no pun intended. I gained the attention of some Deity's that, for all I know, could be dangerous. Not only that, but I'm being told that I have met the requirements to become a God... I'm not sure where this is going and I hate not knowing. Not knowing was dangerous. However I kept my mouth shut and let Time continue to speak, hopefully he'll give me the information I'm missing.

"So here is what's gonna happen, you'll be placed into the multiverse. However you'll be a spirit for a little while until we can get you a body or Ink makes a completely new AU for you to be 'reborn' into once again. We aren't sure how long it would take since if Ink gets suspicious then he'll become paranoid and quite honestly, nobody likes him. Even Fate has become ashamed of him and disowned him" Wait, what? Ink was Fate's child? Fate disowned him?? When did that happen?!

Then I noticed I was starting to fade, Time noticed it as well. "It seems our time is almost up. One last thing, don't worry about your new body when you wake up and don't stress about the war to much" Excuse you? If course I'm gonna worry about the damn war! "We, the Deity's, will be on your side if you should need it. All you will need to do is call out our names" With that I was gone, no longer talking with Time.

Instead I was in some random AU. I immediately looked around before looking at myself. I was see through then I noticed a pair of pitch black wings on my back. They were feathered which was a surprise and I decided to go wonder around to find a reflective surface. Thankfully it didn't take very long to find a lake and I looked into the lake only... I didn't see my reflection, just the reflection of the sky.... So I'm really a spirit... For a while at least.

I sat there for a bit to think about my situation. I was a spirit after some Deity's intervened so I wouldn't cease to exist because apparently they took a liking to me or something. I could be stuck like this for mear minute's or many years and it's likely nobody will be able to see or hear me. Was I stuck in the AU I was in? Or could I make portal's? Was it worth it to try? Or should I stay put and just relax while I can? I wasn't sure, and I hated not knowing.

I'm not sure how long I sat there contemplating what to do but in the end I decided I couldn't sit around and wait. So I stood up, having sat down at some point, and immediately made a portal which I was thankfully able to do. Immediately stepping through I look around and start walking. Strangely enough I didn't recognize anything where I ended up... I'm not even sure if this was an AU.

Looking around it seemed to be a white void, nothing but white for miles and miles around. Hell I didn't even see a ground nor did I see a ceiling either. However I didn't let the deter me and simply kept walking. One step infront of the other, for who knows how long.

Eventually I did come across something, blue strings hanging from the ceiling. "So I'm in the Anti-Void..." My voice was surprisingly really soft, barely a whisper in volume. Though since I was technically a spirit I shouldn't be too surprised... I picked up my pace and soon, more and more Blue strings appeared. Then after a while a few other things, mostly random dolls and what not... Before finding an unconscious Error who seemed to be moments away from death....