Chapter 5

I walk into the great hall the next day and see Riddle talking to Enzo. I say I'm not hungry so I grab an apple and leave for my first lesson, Potions.

I sit at the back next to Astoria and Draco.

After a while Riddle walks into the classroom looking as bored as ever.

"You're late" snaps Snape

"I got lost sorry" Mattheo says without any expression.

"Sit next to Miss Potter at the back and copy her notes" Snape says turning away from the chalk bored and ushering Mattheo away.

"Great" i whisper to Draco as he looks at me and Grins.

I roll my eyes and turn to face the other way ignoring Mattheo completely. We dont talk to each other at all throughout the lesson and i quickly pack up my stuff to leave before anyone could stop me.

"Hey guys" i say as i run up to Draco an Blaise who were waiting outside for me.

"Hey y/n" Draco says as we begin to walk to our next lesson.

"How was Potions" Blaise asks

"Ugh it was so bad" i say as we turn a corner and Draco scoffs

"Mattheo cant be that bad" Draco exclaims

I roll my eyes.

"Thats because your parents werent killed by his dad" I protest as Draco shrugs

"What am i supposed to do??" I say flinging my arms in the air"Do i go up to him and say, Hi im y/n remember me? Your dad killed my parents and attempted to murder me and my brother" I say as Blaise and Draco burst out laughing.

"Because im pretty sure he wouldnt like that" I say joining in with the laughter. Somebody nudges past my shoulder rather harshly. "Hey! What was that for-" Then i notice the same gorgeous brown curly hair.

"Shit" Blaise says and we slow to a halt

"Im screwed" I cry.

LATER ON....

Lunch time finally arrived and i sat down next to draco and Astoria.

"Heyy" Astoria says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Whats happening?" I ask in confusion.

"Draco told me about you and Mattheo" Astoria squeals

I look over at Draco who is staring right back at me with an evilish grin

"I hate him" I say as i put my head into my hands.

"Hate me now do you?" Mattheo says as he sits infront of me with a grin plastered on that beautiful face of his.

"And earlier you were figuring out a way to talk to me" Mattheo says as i take my head out of my hands and roll my eyes

"And now im regretting it" I say as i look into his eyes.

"Why is that now beautiful" He says not breaking the eye contact.

That last comment makes me uncomfortable so i put on my best fake smile and say "Well who knows whats gonna happen with you around"

Mattheos grin turns nto a scowl. "Say that again. I dare you"

I lean across the table as i say in a slight whisper "Who knows whats gonna happen with you around."

Mattheo pounces and i move back just in time as Mattheo gets held back by Lorenzo and Blaise.

I turn around to leave to see everyone looking shocked. I smirk and make my way out of the great hall biting into an apple as i go.