chapter 1

As bob walked to the store to suprise his sweet m/n. As he walked into the store made sure to hid his face. He was doing well as always into he felt something small run into him. Looking down he saw that brat. That skeleton brat. Then he heard a gasp. Looking up he saw her. He wanted to kill her. He needed to kill her.

Wait. SHIT. He thought. His smile turning to a frown. He quickly ran out the door a d down the streets. But he was hit by a car. Again. He was suddenly surrounded by police cars. "Shit." He said to himself. And he was in deep shit.

As m/n got up he frowned not feeling bob next to him. Getting up he looked around before taking a shower, getting dressed to go out. It was his day to go check out his dinner. Make sure its running smoothly.

Leaving a note for bob wherever he is. Locking his door he behind him before hopping in his truck and driving to his dinner.

Seeing was unlocked and filled he was happy to know it was still well. Walking in the workers greeted him kindly and he returned it.

He said hello to the people in the back before going to mangle with the customers. Before the channel turned to breaking news.

'BREAKING NEWS! The infamous cannibal killer, bob velseb. Was found and captured by police today. Where he is being sent to..'

The rest of the words turned to a muffled sound as m/n calm expression changed to horror and shock. Quickly fixing himself he excused himself from the table going to his office in the far back. Down the dark hallway. Closing the door behind him. Sitting his his chair in the dimly lit room.

Slamming his fist on the table he pulled out his phone. Not he usual f/c case one. This one was black.

Opening it he went to his contacts, and hits the call button on one. It ringed once. Then twice. Before it was picked up. "Hello." The deep voice said.

"I need information." M/n said sternly. "..I'm back in business."

"Oh wonderful! The others will be very pleased. What information do you need dear?" The mystery voice said.

"My darling. Bob velseb."

"The cannibal on the news?"

"Yes"

"He your boyfriend?"

"Yes. And im getting him out."

"Alright. Send you all the information just now. I think danny is in there, maybe you van visit a old friend? Would be helpful for me."

"Danny? Been a while. Ill look into it thank you."

"Anything for you dear."

With a smile m/n read over the information carefully. Humming as he did so.

We'll meet again.

Don't know where

Don't know when~

But i know we'll meet again some sunny day