chapter 9

(Major time skip)

M/n and bob moved to a far off wooden place in the mountains. They would stay there for a couple months into found or it would be saver to leave. M/n changed everything on his truck from (old design) to (new design).

Any time someone gets lost they kill em and eat em. The woods is already so dangerous, and the area there home is at his probably the most(not even from them) so no one finds it odd if a hiker took the wrong path, and didnt come back.

And once they calmed down m/n went right back to his old days of killing and his style and known of being alive, it was quick to identify that m/n Sawyer was in fact alive and back.

Bob soon joined him, working on his own way of killing

I suppose sometimes even villains need friends.

Love

A happy ending

If you count out the always running, chance of death. M/n has all these things, and so does bob now.

Both having one, two, or none before now have all three.

And he'll have to die damn more then once for someone to try and take one. Because if he can't don't it alone, he has friends to help.

A lot of all kinds, and he'll help them back.

Because when your a slashers, a killer, you only got each other.

So by all means the cops and government and armys can try and try but they can't catch m/n. Or his beloved bob velseb.