chapter 7

"M/n Sawyer." Hannibal said, glancing to the room his body lays before back to the others in this room. "Is.."

_________

"Alive and well." Hannibal said with a slight smirk as others let out a sigh or relief or relaxed. "Shame on you all. Even if i made that little joke, you think he would die just like that."

"I agree." The familiar voice of m/n said as he entered the room with his shirt off, his torso bandaged. He handed hannibal 10 dollars. "Thanks doc they totally believe it was dead." M/n snickered walking over to bob and flopping carefully on his lap.

Bob with a cheesy smile wrapped his arms gently around him. M/n with a happy smile practically melted into it.

"Come on lets give the big n/n and his boy toy some privacy." Danny said getting up and leaving with a few others before the others left as well.

"I am," m/n said closing his eyes with a long pause. ". . tired." He said, and as soon as he did like magic he fell asleep.

Hope you had am amazing holiday no matter what you celebrate or believe.

And i hope my writing is getting better i been practicing and such.

Thanks for being patient over my break. I will have a longer one turning new years as that is my birthday as well and ill be 16 so driving year.