chapter 3

As the sun rised and began to set again m/n  went to a McDonald's drive through and stopped in the parking lot. Getting out his black phone he went to the group chat.

Seeing the cheers, and welcomes backs and celebrations.

M/n:
This is where i am. Whos closest to get me crash at there place for the night. Tired as hell.
*address link*

Hannibal: sorry dear but your pretty far from me.

Tiff: not from us! Your always welcome here m/n.

M/n: thanks Tiff im tired haven't slept in a while.

Tiff: no problem heres the address

*address link*

As m/n sent up a GPS he quickly left driving to the location. Happy for him it was a place deep in the near by woods. Seeing a cabin he parked and went to the door and knocked.

The door open to show a small bride doll. "M/n! Welcome come in come in." Tiffany said and m/n smiled.

"Hey Tiff." Looking inside he saw a good guys doll, and another doll. "Sup Chucky, hey Glen." M/n said waving to the two sitting on the couch next to them.

As Tiffany joined she looked smug at m/n. "So you got a boyfriend?" She asked.

With a slight blush m/n nodded. "Bob velseb, cannibal killer." He said.

"Fat guy on tv?" Chucky asked.

"Mhm. Im getting him back."

"Are you going to go in hiding again after Mr. M/n." Glen asked.

"Nope! Im back in business kid!" He said ruffling his hair.

They talked into m/n passed out and slept on the couch till morning.