when it seems that we have lost our way

Fandom: Henry Danger 
Summary: It's a cold winter night when Henry was sent out for his solo mission as Kid Danger. The weather channel said that there was going to be a blizzard. Henry will make it home in time. He definitely will.
Relationships: Henry & Ray (platonic bros), Henry & Charlotte (ship if you squint), Henry & Jasper (platonic besties), Henry & Piper (PLATONIC! PEOPLE THEY ARE SIBLINGS)

___________________________________________________________

Third Person:

It was December 21st,  the winter solstice. A very cold and short day. Which meant Henry, Ray, Charlotte, and Jasper had to get their work done at the Man Cave soon so they would make it home before the big blizzard came. Piper was going to come, but she was hosting a Christmas Party. Sigh, that always meant more work for Henry.

Speaking of Henry, he walked up to the monitor -as he had many times previously- to check the radar. He was rushing around setting things up, moving them around. Mostly cleaning up all of the confetti from their Christmas party they had earlier. That's why Jasper and Charlotte were trying to get rid of all of the water that was on the ground of the Man Cave.

Don't ask.

Anyways, Henry was reloading and fixing some of the blasters with Ray and Schwoz at their round table. Of course, there was Christmas music blasting through the speakers, and of course they were all singing along.

"God rest ye merry gentlemen let nothing you dismay," They sang. "Remember Christ our savior was born on Christmas day. To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray oh tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy. Oh tidings of comfort and joy. "

The song ended and they clapped for each other and everyone's amazing performance.

"Great job everyone," Ray said with enthusiasm as the next song was playing. They turned it down a little.

"Yes great job!" Schwoz agreed.

"I think we're the best of the best, huh?" Henry asked everyone. 

"Yep."

"Definitely." 

"No doubt."

"This is true." Everyone agreed.

"Hey Char, Jasp? How's the water situation over there?" Henry asked.

"Uh...." Jasper trailed off.

"I mean- it's better than before, but y'know the floors ruined now." Charlotte said.

Everyone looked at Schwoz.

"What?" He asked sheepishly.

"You ruined my floor Schwoz!" Ray exclaimed.

"Yeah dude, you ruined his floor!" Henry agreed, returning to the blaster he was upgrading.

"Is not my fault!" Schwoz defended himself.

"Yes it is!" Everyone protested.

Before anyone could argue further, they heard a beeping on the monitors. Everyone sighed in groaned in complaint.

"OH COME ON!" They complained.

"Isn't there about to be some crazy storm?" Jasper mentioned.

"Yeah! What possibly could this be?" Ray asked as he and his sidekick walked to the monitors and Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz hid. They transformed and hit the button to answer the call. They see Dr. Minyak's face.

"Hello Captain Man and Kid Danger." He greeted with a knowing smirk. 

"Dr. Minyak? Seriously?" Kid Danger turned to Captain Man. "He's a waste of time!"