there's no time to waste

Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Summary: Tony Stark just figured out time travel, and he can't wait to get Peter back. He can't sleep with all the thoughts swarming around his head, so he lets it all out on paper.
Takes place: In the beginning of Avengers: Endgame
Relationships: Tony Stark & Peter Parker (Platonic. Period. Get away starker shippers.), Tony Stark & Morgan Stark (Platonic for obvious reasons. I just feel like I have to say this cuz people are weird)

___________________________________________________________

Tony's POV:

Hey kid. 

It's me, Mr. Stark.

Even though I wish you'd call me Tony.

Maybe when I get you back you'll finally realize that you should call me Tony.

God, I hope this works. 

I'm not sure I know what I am going to do if it doesn't. 

I need you, Pete.

You're like the son I've always wanted. 

You can be the brother to my little girl that she never knew she needed.

Her name's Maguna. Or more accurately, Morgan.

She loves ice-pops,

action movies,

and stories about the greatest hero of all time.

Spider-Man.

She talks about you and all the stories i've told about you like she actually knows you.

It makes me both happy and sad. 

Happy because she loves you so much and doesn't know that you're gone and doesn't have to  be upset about that.

Sad because I was so sure that she would never know you.

But now that all changes.

I just discovered time travel.

Yes, a very Stark thing to do.

But I still am going to get you back. 

You're my kid, Pete. 

You never really had parents except for maybe your  aunt and uncle, but I always felt like your pseudo dad. 

Or maybe just dad.

I'm hoping when you come back we can be close again and you can meet Morgan.

That would be so adorable.

1 cinnamon roll + 1 cinnamon roll = absolute UwU

Is that correct? I think so.

I'm trying to use slang. 

No cap, bruh.

....

....

....

I'm not very good at this am I?

Probably not. 

Anyways, I will see you soon, kiddo.

And I'll finally be able to tell Morgan that you are back from your mission.

___________________________________________________________

a/n - awww cute fluffy tony stark! I just wanna say that in my world of fanfics, tony does NOT die. Nope. I ain't having it. So after this tony survives the snap and peter and may move in with tony and peter and morgan are siblings and stuff. Just picture the fluff. Anyways, thanks for reading!