『4』

ᴀᴍɪʀɪ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ‹ 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

ᴀᴍɪʀɪ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ
‹ 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. ›
"𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗧𝗥, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻"

"Damn, this shit live." Shaio says as he start jumping up and down. "I'm tryna get some bad bitches." He goes on while Che nods and they start looking around. These niggas..already quick to find someone. I shake my head and start rapping along to the songs. "There go Wick." Che says as he turns around and I approach Wick, dabbing him up. "Ian expect all these people to be here." He laughs and looks around and starts talking again. "Damn, you see them over there? They both fine." I hear Wick say as I turn around and widen my eyes. "Nigga..thats Ny'Asia and her twin."

The boys really tried to get me to talk to Ny'Asia but I wasn't tryna embarrass myself. I wasn't performing for a while so I decided to find somewhere to sit and chill so I could roll a blunt. "Hey Amiri." I hear a voice say as I look up from my blunt and see Ny'Asia standing in front of me. "Oh shi- hey Ny." I say watching her sit next to me. "You taking too long." She says as she takes my blunt and pulls out a pink lighter to light it. "My bad- I didn't know you-" I started to say until she interrupted me. "Yeah, anyways." She brings the blunt to her mouth to take a hit.

I mostly remember from our relationship, Ny'Asia being so shy and I always found it cute. Now she was all bold, She changed a whole lot than I expected. I looked up and met her low eyes as she smirked at me and brought the blunt to her lips. "So, you not gonna perform or?" She says as I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head. "I was gonna perform a new song but it was just optional. They enjoying Wick anyways." I replied, looking over at her nod and look at the stage. "Ohh, him? He look mad fine up there." She laughs as I roll my eyes and take the blunt, bringing it to my lips.

"You mad?" She laughs as I look over and furrow my eyebrows. "Mad for what..?" I say as I look back down at the blunt. "Nigga..I called your friend fine and you've been quiet since." She says as I side eye her and take a hit. "Nah, I'm straight. You ain't my girl." I say in response even though her calling Wick fine hurt me a bit. "You sure Amiri?" She says as she moves over closer and faces me. "Yeah nigga, I'm sure." I reply and roll my eyes, bringing the blunt up before she grabs it and takes a hit. "Nigga keep pl-," I start to say before I feel her pull me closer and put her lips on mine, exhaling the smoke in my mouth.

After she pulled away, I seen the small smirk on her mouth while I exhaled the smoke. "You still mad?" She says as I shrug and pull her waist to kiss again. We stayed like this for a while until we heard voices. "You said Ny'Asia over here?" I heard a female voice say as I also heard Che. "Yup, with Amiri." We quickly pulled away and Ny'Asia turned around to fix her lip gloss. "Oh hey Ny." I see her twin, Ny'Miko, say as she side eyes me and Ny'Asia stands up. "Hey, you ready to go?" Ny'Asia says as Miko nods and they start walking towards the exit.

ɴʏ'ᴀꜱɪᴀ ᴅᴇᴇ
‹𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.›
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁"

I couldn't remember much from last night but when I woke up, my head was hurting from all the shots and weed. "Never again, will I go out." I mumble and open my eyes, as I see Miko enter the room. "Hey Ny. You good?" She walks over and gives me some pain killers and water. "You went right to sleep in the car, you had a timeee last night!" I laugh and shake my head. "That will be my last party for the year at this point." I say, laying my head on Miko's shoulder. "Girl, you sure? You literally kissed that bitch ass nigga Amiri." She says, taking the pack of pain killers and putting them away. Nigga..I did what?

"You're lying right?" I say as I open the fridge and get the eggs out. "Hell no, now stir them damn eggs up." I side eye Miko and start cracking eggs in the bowl. "Yeah, that's definitely my last party of this semester." I sigh and look for a pan, putting the eggs on. "Why would I do that." I groan and continue, cooking. "I'm never taking step in them classes again, cause ain't no way." I cross my arms and turn off the oven, walking away. "Nigga, you blew the smoke in his mouth and everything." Miko says, laughing as I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for dropping me off at work Miko, I'll see you later." I say, opening the door and stepping out the car. "No problem, I love you bookie." She says as I smile. "I love you too." I say before walking inside the building, frowning as I see all the people at their tables. "I should've took the night shi-" I mumble before I hear Kyle behind me. "So you wasn't gonna invite me to the underground party?" He says as I turn around and widen my eyes. "You know I don't know them niggas like that..my sister dragged me." I walk to the register as he follows me. "I'll bring you next time though, that nigga Autumn is fine." I say with a laugh,

Of course I was mad there was more people than last time but I didn't do much so I was glad. "Hey Ny'Asia." I turn around to see Keith infront of me. "Lord, how can I help you Keith?" I say as he tries to look at the menu. "Ian really come for the food, I'm here to see yo fine ass." He says as I widen my eyes when I hear someone yell. "That's rizzard of oz right there," I look over to see Amiri and Autumn walk in, laughing. "Oh shi- my bad Ny'Asia." I watch Amiri say as I roll my eyes. It would be him to show up like I wasn't all over him last night. 

"A table for two?" I say as I look at Amiri and his friend, before he shakes his head. "Ben wanted to get the wings here since he swear they so good." Amiri says as I glance at Wick and give him a blank stare "You gotta be lying now..those wings ain't that good ." I say to him as his calm expression turns into a confused one while Amiri bursts out laughing with his deep ass laugh. "I'll ask around in the back though." I smile at the two and turn around to walk towards the kitchen.