『5』

ɴʏ'ᴀꜱɪᴀ ᴅᴇᴇ ‹𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦/𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

ɴʏ'ᴀꜱɪᴀ ᴅᴇᴇ
‹𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦/𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦.›
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁"

"I'm so tired." I groan and toss my bag on the floor, hopping on my bed. I already know that when I hit the shower and get in this bed..it's finna be a good night. I smile to myself, but my thoughts soon get interrupted as I hear a buzz from my phone. Shaio texted me..it was about the basketball game. I really didn't want to go but, I had a few days off after this so why not. I walk over to the bathroom to start the shower and get ready.

I decided to throw on something cute and comfortable just in case someone was taking pictures. I check in my closet and pull out a yellow zip up, along with some light blue jeans. "My ass look a lil too fat." I turn from the mirror and laugh. I was kinda nervous to go to the game since Shaio was also friends with Amiri, I knew he would be there but I didn't mind actually watching the game. The games were usually intense and the players be fine asl.

"Hey, you at the game?" I say towards my phone as Kayla picks up. "Who me? Nah..I got a cold." I hear Kayla's voice eco along with some coughs that sounded awfully painful. "Aw Damn, I'm alone tonight..but if I get some numbers tonight, I gotchu." I say with a small frown while I exit my car, locking the door. "Feel better babe." I say quickly and hang up, walking towards the building. I already knew this game was gonna be long..and I had no one to talk too.

As I walk along the side line, I hear someone repeatedly call my name. I look up to see Shaio, waving all obnoxiously making me snicker but I soon stop when I feel someone hit the side of my body. "Oh fu- I'm so sorry." I say, looking at the female infront of me as she smiles. "You're good gorgeous," I smile at her and start to walk up the bleachers to sit next to Shaio, Che, and Amiri.

"Hey Ny, took you long enough to come." I hear Che say besides me, making me look over and roll my eyes. "Took me a while to pick out an outfit..I had to be cute, you don't know if Ja Morant could be watching." I cross my arms and move my eyes to watch the game. "Damn it's already halftime?" I snort and stand up, looking through my purse to see if I had extra change. "Y'all getting snacks?" I look back as they all get up and follow me down the bleachers.

ᴀᴍɪʀɪ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ
‹ 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦. ›
"𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗧𝗥, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻"

"Igh, come on Amiri." I hear Che say besides me as I get up to talk down the bleachers. It was definitely the boys' idea to invite Ny'Asia to sit near us as if what happened at the concert never happened. I kinda left the situation alone but being that close to Ny after a long time was definitely crazy. It felt like whatever happened between us in the pass was never a thing and we were back to normal, I couldn't get that out my mind.

"So it's on you Amiri." I quickly snap out of my thoughts and see three figures in my face with hella snacks. These niggas.. I roll my eyes and pull my wallet out to pay for all of the candy, grabbing all three to pay. "Nah, I was just kidding..I just wanted to join them." I feel nails softly across my hand, moving one of the candy bags as I look over to see Ny'Asia's shorter figure. "Oh- nah it's good let me pay. " I say, going to grab for the bag again as she shakes her head. "Alright then," I mumble and pay for the rest of the bags, getting myself some rainbow sour belts.

"Look at my nigga Jay go." Che says as I turn my attention towards the game. It was kinda hard to pay attention to a game while Ny'Asia was next to me. I tried not to make it obvious that I was eyeing her but it was hard. She was sitting up straight, her eyes were stuck on the game, and she was fidgeting with her Vivienne Westwood chain. I knew that when she was nervous about something, she would do that a lot..even when we were together.

It makes me think about our past relationship. She was always shy when it came to certain things, and one time I had gifted her with a cute necklace. Whenever, we would try to sneak to each other's dorms..she would always play around with the necklace. I thought of it as a cute habit, I would always have to tell her to finally do something risky in her life. I felt my self start to smile and chuckle at our past memories. I'm really missing us together.

"These niggas lost!" I quickly snap out of my thoughts, looking over at Ny'Asia, who was complaining about the loss of our team. "I know you seen Ayden on these tryna hit the griddy." I stare at Ny'Asia blankly, trying to recall the situation but it never hits me. "That nigga ain't Ja Morant..like sit down," Ny'Asia goes on as the rest of my friends laugh. I start to laugh with them as the thought of Ayden dancing across the court came to me.

Looking at Ny'Asia's small figure walking along me, caused me to think about so many more memories. It was crazy how even when I got caught, Ny's friend ended up getting kicked out along with one of our professors for some sort of affair..that shit had me stunned. It wasn't that I didn't love Ny'Asia, she was my best relationship. I just felt like because of her long shifts at work, she didn't have time for me. I knew Makai had a crush on me but I still went to her house which was my fault. I knew I lost her for sure but it wouldn't stop me from trying to get her back.