Part 18

Shinichi Kudo's POV

"How did she knew?" Hattori asked. "I had to tell her..." I answered.

"Why?! I thought that you want to keep this as a secret so she could be safe?! Why tell her now?!" he fumed. "I know... I want it to be a secret till I find a way to fix this problem but she... She saw me transformed into Conan... " I explained to Hattori and he let out a sorrowful expression.

"I don't even know how to explain it but she must have been shocked to find that out. It was still shocking for me to know that you, Shinichi Kudo, could transform into a kid named, Conan Edogawa." Hattori expresses his thoughts on his concerns.

"I'm sorry for getting you involved with my problem... You have been a great help for me to keep my identity hidden even though you sometimes almost expose me." I saw Hattori smiled.

As I realized that it was getting late, I quickly told Hattori, "Uhmm Anyway, this will be the room you will be using". Hattori nodded and I left the room. I went to my room and lay on my bed.

"This seems familiar... Am I getting deja vu?" I thought to myself. "Oh I remember... It was that time when I hastily took the APTX4869 prototype antidote that Haibara had only just created because I was eager to transform back..." I began to feel sad as soon as I remembered that time so I made the decision to just go to sleep.

" I began to feel sad as soon as I remembered that time so I made the decision to just go to sleep

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813