Spending time with my boyfriend

Marc's POV

Two days later Anna is still sick and honestly, I'm really worried about her. I'm doing everything to help her to get better soon and I'm treating her like my princess, even though I do that anyway. Right now I'm once again lying beside her sleeping form and watch TV.

Training was really exhausting today, since the El Clasico is coming up and we really want to win this. I notice how my eyes get heavier and heavier and just minutes later I'm in dreamland.

When I wake up again, Anna isn't by my side. I'm worried, so I get up real quick to look for her. I run down the stairs and I find her sitting in my living room in the middle of thousands of books.

"What are you doing?" She is startled and turns around quickly. "Don't give me such a fright again, Marc. I could have had a heart attack."

I huff. "Honestly I don't care, when you should actually be laying in bed, since you are sick and you sure shouldn't be learning right now. I know, I know, you have so many important exams coming up which you can't fail." I quote her.

"But I don't care because your health is more important than any grades in university. So come back to bed and I will make you some soup to eat and when you have eaten something you will take your medicine and I'm sure that you will be fine in no time. Then you can learn all you want but right now you follow my rules and go to bed."

She pouts like a little child, which just got told that it isn't allowed to watch TV. "Come, or do I have to carry you?"

She nods and I go forward to lift her up in my arms. Like that I go back upstairs and lay her down in my bed once again. Just when her head touches the pillow she is asleep. I go to the kitchen to cook some soup and when I have finished it, I bring it to Anna and wake her up so she can eat it.

* One week later*

Anna's POV

I never knew that feeling fit can be so amazing. After lying in bed all day for over a week I'm so happy that I can finally leave the house again. But the dark side on everything is, that I missed five of the eight exams I have to pass for the scholarship.

So now I have to revise even more due to having all the missed exams on the next three days. Today was the first night sleeping in my apartment since I have gotten sick.

It was odd sleeping alone in the bed but on the other side it was good so I woke up at six o'clock and had enough time for learning all day. I switched my phone off and haven't looked at it all day. I'm sure nobody called me anyway and I really can't have any distraction while learning.

Right now I'm rereading my notes from the curses. I'm in the middle of it when the doorbell rings. I really don't know who it could be, since Marc sure is completely exhausted after another tiring training session for the upcoming El Clasico.

But when I open the door it's him. "Hello my beauty." I blush since I know very well that I don't look that good today, since I'm still pale from being sick for a week and not caring for my looks while learning.