Prologue

Anna's POV

When I first started to study International Business Management I already knew that I would have to do a semester abroad. It was always my biggest wish to study this, because I wanted to inherit my parents' company. Today was the day I would finally have to decide which university I want to go to. Actually, it wasn't that hard to choose. The main point why I chose that city was an experience two weeks ago.

Flashback

I was so excited. I was currently on the way to Camp Nou. I walked around the corner and there it was, the glorious stadium of FC Barcelona, the home of the football king Messi, his partner in crime the Brazilian superstar Neymar and the personification of beauty Marc Bartra. With every step I took I knew it would be the best day of my life. But the fact that I got tickets for the game against Granada made it that much better. Little did I know that this match would change my life completely. The moment I took my first step into the stadium my father and I stood there in awe. It was like we were in another world, the world of our dreams. At the beginning of the game the whole stadium sang the Barca Anthem. I got goose bumps all over my body. Messi, Neymar and Munir were starting as forwards and let me say it was pure magic. I think after the second goal from Neymar I really realized that the best players in the world were literally standing mere meters away from me. It was absolutely great and when the Blaugranas won with six goals making the whole crowd cheer for them.

When we got back to the hotel I was still in awe and I didn't want this day to end. Not only Camp Nou but the whole city was great, beautiful and enjoyable. The only think I could think was: awesome.

End of Flashback

So now I was here in front of my university, ready to write the city of my dreams on the application-sheet. My hand shook when I took my pen. And there it stood: Barcelona.

Now the only thing I have to do was packing and waiting for two months. Then I would sit on the plane to Barcelona. I would stay there for half a year and enjoy the Spanish culture. As soon as I got home, I started looking for an apartment. After three hours of looking I finally found a wonderful three-room apartment near the university I would attend. The pictures looked really nice and the windows in the living room were even facing a little park.