Hope's Peak (Normal School Life)

Summary:

The ups and downs and everyday lives of gifted and talented kids attending Hope's Peak Academy, the school that accepts kids best in their field.

Plot Summary:

Hope's Peak Academy is the school that accepts kids best in their field. Children that carry fascinating talents known as Ultimates in all shapes and sizes can attend the school as the next generation of society. The daily lives of these students mainly follow Makoto Naegi, an average teenager who won a raffle to enter the school and finds himself surrounded by soon to be friends, including Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective, Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Prodigy, and Sayaka Maizono, an old schoolmate. The series also follows other students in other classes and kids outside Hope's Peek. Hajime Hinata, a talentless young man, gets into the school regardless and befriends Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer, and the class's local weirdo Nagito Komaeda, Komaru, Makoto's younger sister, attempts to get into the school herself with the help of the neighbourhood kids calling themselves the Warriors of Hope and another class features students Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist, and Shuichi Saihara, an uprising student, falling for each other.

S1:

Follows Makoto who won a lottery to get into the school and meets lots of new friends.

S2:

Follows Hajime dealing with his amnesia and his group of friends.

S3:

Follows Komaru hoping to get into the school herself, with the help of the neighbourhood kids calling themselves the Warriors of Hope.

S4:

Follows Kaede and Shuichi, who both fall in love which only their friends notice.

The Monoteachers:

A squad of friendly self aware robotic bears similar to Monokuma but different, consisting of Monokino, the nervous math and English teacher, Monosupo, the hardworking sport and swimming coach, Monosaku, the sweet and caring art, music and cooking teacher, Monochui, the incredibly cautious science teacher, and Monohoko, the totally confident robot and programming specialist. What they desire is for kids 12-17 to have a perfect school life and not lure them into killing games where they must murder one another, because they do not want them to die young and violence terrifies them. They don't even have the guts to pull off such bizarre executions. All they want is to be good educators.

Episodes and Relationships:

There's hilarious anime expressions and reactions like what you'd expect from any

Monokuma himself, as well as Monomi, Shirokuma, Kurokuma and the Monokubs, make an appearance as the fellow mascots of the school appearing in shorts in between the 2 halves of one episode commenting on what has happened

Makoto is able to fit in easy but questions if he likes Kyoko or Sayaka and ends up getting a harem

Kyoko comes from a long line of secretive detectives and was abandoned by her father the headmaster which she only tells Makoto but soon realises he cares a lot more about her then she thought

Byakuya is the typical mean rich kid being rather cold and distant but actually enjoys a thing or 2 though he does not show it

Toko is crushing on Byakuya until she meets Komaru who helps her move on from him and everyone is shocked that her evil alter ego is the serial killer Genocide Jack after hearing the rumours

Sayaka is one of the schools most popular kids with lots of fans but does not want to lose everyone and everything she has worked hard for meaning her group breaking up is her worst fear