Ch:2 Y/n's past pt.2

In the Shonen Academy the exam is approached, you restlessly practice your kido until until it becomes perfect and meditate to improve your calmness and your self-control. Aizen analysed every step you make for your self-improvement. Once he offers you a sword, you already have your shikai Kyoka Suigetsu he told you that he convince his zanpakuto to make you as your holder. You smiled at him and thanked him with full of gratitude in your heart.

It becomes your routine keep learning and training until you feel exhausted, you become skillful from your sword, hand-to-hand combat ect.....

As your youth begin, Aizen had already plan to buy your apartment and offer a job as delivery of parcels. "You are 16 years old now Y/n L/n, this is the basic stage to become responsible from your actions." Aizen told you. "Yes uncle Aizen, I will make a cautious step just like you." You smiled brightly at your statement. He chuckled in return and hug you as he will miss you. "The time is too short for me, you are my motivation when you are a kid my dearest nephew trust me no matter how many time you face your fears rise up." He spoke to you hopefully. "Don't worry uncle, I will be on top!" He admired your determination and your will. He hopes everything is part of his plan.