Ch:1 Y/n's past

As a kid, you are playing to the play ground along with your parents, everything is so perfect and peaceful, with a snap of fingers the hollows invade to the human world for food. You have been survived except your parents because they sacrifice their lives just to save you.

Unluckily, you noticed the hollows aren't dead and devour you right on time. You tremble with fear and face the death of your fate. You shut your eyes firmly to prepare the pain you will suffer.

As your eyes are closed, you didn't feel the presence of the black butterfly who is landing on the middle of your knuckle. You hear some slash around of your area and hear the scream of agony of the hollows. "Y/n it's okay, you may open your eyes." You recognise this voice. You opened your eyes while lifting your head up to meet your lifesaver. "U-uncle Aizen!" You rush to him to have a brace. "I-i-i am so scared my parents th-they-" Aizen shushed you softly to comfort you about the trauma you have just faced.

"It's alright now I am here, you don't have to be afraid." His gentle voice makes you feel safe and your body is little bit tense. "I will be responsible to take care of you, you will go to the soul society to become a soulreaper." He said coldly.

"Soul..reaper...?" You spoke confusely.

"Yes, so that you can avenge the death of the people you cherish the most." Aizen said with a smile. You took a glance of your parents, you clench your hands into a fist with full of hatred and anger. "Alright, uncle Aizen, I will become a soulreaper to kill every each of them for the sake of my parent's death." You spoke with full of venomous tone.