chapter-15 (Osoro)

Ayano POV:

After that sex with the teacher and the nurse I'm getting good grades. I hope the Journalist gets arrested. In the end he wouldn't be able to prove that my mom was a love sick yandere. Ad I was thinking this a notification popped up on my phone. I looked at it and it was info-chan. She was missing for like half a month.

In the text

Hi info why didn't you massaged me in a long time (Ayano)

I need to tell you something (Info)

Go on(Ayano)

The Journalist is my father but I with you after what he has done to my mother (Info)

Oh this is a lot to take in. What did he do to your mother. (Ayano)

Raped and murdered her thinking she was your mother (Info)

Oh I sorry (Ayano)

It's OK it wasn't your  fault (Info)

As I was walking and texting what you shouldn't do. I hit some one muscular. I look up and low and behold it was Osoro shideshu my supposed 8th Rival. She blushed like crazy I looked down what was she blushing at. I saw that my skirt was lifted up and my pantie was revealing. I quickly fixed my skirt. "Watch where your going from next time" she said As she walked away.....

Osoro POV:

Her skirt was lifted up. No no no I don't like her I like megami. But she is also kind of cute I wish I could have them both. I said as I walked towards my gang. "Boss hey" Umeji said. "Hmm" i replied with a hum. We go on with our day until after this hell whole ended. I met her again the same same girl that bumped into me. She is hot. She came and hugged me I blushed. "Wh-what the heck" I yelled. "I know you want it mommy" she said seductivly as she pushed me down. I took her to my house and laid her down on my bed and got on top of her.........

To be continued