Chapter-6 (Kizana)

Ayano POV:

After we did our little rehearsal. She offered me some water. "Here have some water darling" she said I happily accept it. "Hey Ayano darling do you know any sex worker" she said. I almost chocked on the water "Nani" I said. "Yes if you do can you give me their number" she said. "Well I don't know anyone who is a prostitute but me" I said lying. "Oh is it okay if I fuck you in the  evening" she said. "Uhh umm sure" I said blushing. "OK see you in the evening please send me your address" she said. "Ok I will do" I said.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

It's 7:00pm. I'm still waiting for Kizana to show up. I am wearing only a dang bra and panties. I heard a doorbell I walk up the door And open it. I saw Kizana wearing a tank top and shorts. She blushed. I smirk and invite her in. I then take her to my bedroom. "You are in control So how do you wanna do it" I asked her. She smirked and dragged me to my bed. She made me sit on her lap. And started to gently craise her my nipples through my bra. I softly moaned in her ear. While craising my nipples she kissed my neck. "Ahhh~~" I moaned. Then she took of my bra and started playing with my boobs. "Ahhhhh~~~mmmm" I moaned. She then pushed her one finger in my pussy. "Ahhhhh~~~" I moaned louder. She made full butt naked. Her hands uncontrollably going every where. I huff cause of tiredness. She took her clothes off. And boy she is sexy. She then pulled out a strap and started to fuck my pussy with that. My moans got louder and wetter. She smacks my ass. "Ahhh~~~" I moaned. A lot of fucking and slapping later. We both fell to the bed tired. "Good night darling" she said. "Night night" I said. She fell asleep in my arms cuddling me.

To be continued