Chapter-13 (Mida)

Ayano POV:

I sat on my bed. It has been weeks after my parents death and that fucking journalist who killed them. A new evidence has been found by the dum police who couldn't identify the killer in 1980. Some girl named Mao Ito has been sending details to the journalist. She went into hiding. The police said that they found evidence in the previous newspaper club. I sighed. But the weird thing is the info app has been deleted from my phone and no sign of info chan. I stopped crying and went to bed cause crying won't bring my parents back.

The next day

I went to school while looking down. Then suddenly I felt someone's soft hands grabbing me I look up its Osana. I hugged her back. I smile and hugged her back. "I didn't hug you cause I don't like you Baka. I only hugged you cause I felt bad for you" she said in a muffled voice. Ya sure Osani you fell for my charms after Taro left. "I know" I said. "Let's walk to school. I not saying that cause I like you dummy" she said. I smiled at her. She blushed. She, me and Ribaru walked to school. After reaching school we parted ways. I walked into my class and I saw a new teacher GOD DANG she us busty and sexy. And the goddamm outfit how the fuck she didn't get dress coded. She looked at me and smirked seductivly. I smiled back. I got to my seat and sat there. And that teacher is our new teacher. During our class I saw that teacher looking at me and licking her lips. After our class it was lunchtime "please everyone go eat lunch. But the girl with black ponytail please stay." She said sweetly. After everyone left and it was me and her. She came up to me. Grabbed me gently by my chin "Ayano right." She said seductivly. "Y-yes" I stuttered a bit on my words. "Do you know you are having bad grades. You might need a private tutor" she said seductivly. I stood up and said. "So how can I improve my grades sensei Rana " I said innocently. She placed her hand on my chest and bought her lips closer to me and whispered "like this"...............

To be continued

Aurther's note: the next chapter will be spicy. Stay tuned lovelies