Chapter-1 (Osana)

Ayano POV:

I woke up and looked at the clock. And OH MY GOSH. I'm late for school. I put a toast in my mouth and grabbed my cycle and rode it to school as fast as I can. When I arrived at the school ground. "Another day to stalk my senpai. Where could he be" I thought to myself. I don't see him anywhere. Then glanced over to the tree that Osana and senpai discuss their schedule for today. But I didn't see senpai. I saw osana and Ribaru. I decided to eavesdrop in their conversation. "Hey Osana don't be sad you don't need a boy like him anyway and you came out a lesbian last week" said Ribaru. "I know but he was my childhood friend never thought that he would be Homophobic." Said osana. "Well atleast me and your mom supports you" said Rubaru. "Well he also abandoned his sister hanako because she is bisexual she stays with me now" said Osana. "Aww why didn't you bring her to school" said Ribaru. "Well she was feeling sick that's why" said osana. "Oh so he left this school" I thought to myself. I walk over to Ribaru and Osana. "Hey Ribaru budo wants to meet you" I said to Ribaru. "Hey Osana can you wait for me for a bit." Ribaru said to Osana. "Sure" said Osana to Ribaru. Then Ribaru goes to Budo. Those two will make a good couple. I looked at Osana she has a little bit blush on her face and she was staring right at my boosims. I looked down and my shirt was unbuttoned guess I thought that I would be late that's why I forgot to button it properly. I looked at Osana again. "What are you looking at" I said to her. "Uhh I I I clearly wasn't looking at your beautiful face......I mean ugly face" she said. She thinks I'm that fucking dumb does she. I smiled at her she turned red more. And when I was about to walk away I felt a hand on my arm "wait" I heard Osana's squeaky voice said. "Mmm what" I what. "I umm would you go to the movies with me and no its not a date" said Osana. "Hmm sure" said me. "OK I will see you after school. And no I don't love you. B-baka" she said. I smirked. And Ribaru came up to Osana. "Ribaru I did it Ayano is going to the movies with me." She said to Ribaru. "Aww you 2 would make a good couple" said Ribaru. I went to my class. So there is no Taro no senpai in this school. Cool now I finnaly can attract woman towards me. Now finnaly I will be the Womaniser. At lunch. While eating it I accidentally spilled my food on me damn bento boxes. Oh well I ran to the girls locker room. When I got nude full butt naked I saw some familiar orange head with pink stalking which had white pokadots in them. She was none other than Osana her nose is bleeding. We both stared at eachother. "Hey Osana you need anything" I said to her in a charming way. She then fainted with a nose bleed I quickly showerd and put on my gym clothes on I picked up Osana bridal style and damn this bitch is heavy everyone was in their respective classes. I took her to the school nurse muja kina. "Hey miss muja I found her fainted in the girls locker room." I said entering the office. She also blushed after looking at me. "Uhh please put her on the bed." She said. While putting dear little Osana to sleep I had to bend. And my ass was directly pointed at the nurse. After I was done putting osana there. I looked at the nurse again and she was pretty red. "Is everything okay miss muja" I said to the nurse. "Yes everything is fine my dear." Said with a smile. "Well I will be off to class now." I said while waving goodbye to the nurse........and the rest of the day wasn't bad without Taro. Atleast I have all the woman and if I could attract my 10 rivals with my charms........

To be continued