Chapter-9 (Asu)

Ayano POV:

After our rehearsal we sat to rest at her club "Hey Ayano darling are you free tonight" Kizana asked me. "Yeah Why" I answered. "I need some more tools and the outfit for the play tonight. Aaaaaannnnndddd iiiii---" before Kizana could finish her word I cut her off by saying. "And you want me to come with you" "oh how wonderful you read my mind" she said in a snobby way. "Ok I see you tonight" she said and she left me in her club. I got up and walked down the long hallway. I saw the pentagram girl I smiled at her. She blushed. Then I stopped at the cooking club and saw Baker girl I waved at her. She smiled at me. Then I saw childhood friend "hey Najimi-chan" I said she looked the other way and whispered BAKA loud enough for me to hear. And Ribaru just let out a small giggle. I walked towards the field. Then I felt some muscular arms on my............Boosms. "Hey Aya" only one person call me.......Asu. "Hey Ruto-chan" I said and looked at her moving her hands away from my boobs. "You need anything" I said to her. "No I was just wondering would you go with me on a run" she said. "I would love too but I'm not strong enough." I said to her. "Don't worry Aya you are strong I won't let you fall"  she said and pulled me on a race. We ran I was getting tired already she didn't seem even a little bit tired how muscular and tired-less can a woman be! Then I suddenly I fell down but I didn't get hurt. I looked down and saw........... I was on top of Asu. I quickly got off her. "I'M SO SO SORRY" I panicly said she was heavily blushing. "I-its fine" she said. "But you look kinda cute" she said complementing me. "Thanks" she held my face in her palm of her hands. I wanted to push get away again another part of me telling me to enjoy this moment. We were about kiss right then my stupid phone rang. "Can you wait please" I said to her. "Yeah sure" it was my mom. Strange she I back from her vacation that early. I picked up the phone and what heard made me fall to my knees.............. "your parents are gone"

To be continued