Chapter 1

Vector eyed Gru from across the room. He blushed, seeing Gru's shiny, smooth, and colossal bald head. He wanted to smooch it so bad. "Gruuu, come over here!" he said in a soothing, manly voice. Gru looked at Vector, blushing. "What do you need my veccy weccy?" Vector smiled "I want to smooch your massive, bald head." Gru blushed, "Oh vector, you are so weird and silly! Go ahead" Vector put his hand on Gru's gigantic head, and he smooched it. Gru giggled softly. "Tee hee! Vector, you're so goofy my tilly silly!" Vector meowed , and choked on his snot as his nose ran. "Aw vector are you getting sick? Do i need to toss you out the window again?" Vector was so scared. "NOOOOOO GRU DONT THROW ME OUT THE WINDOW AGAIN ILL DIE FOR SURE!!!!!!" Vector screeched. He was so scared that he did a cute little front flip and then passed out because he was super silly. "Veccy weccy, it was a joke! Get up!" Gru yelled, tears running down his face as his heart pounded, fear running through his veins. Gru was panicking until vectors shart brown eyes opened, glittering with hope and admiration. "Gruey Wuey? Is that you?" Gru blushed and passionately kissed vector, their lips touching like your toes do. "Meow! Bark bark!" Vector said as he hugged gru so much. "I'm so so sorry for ever screeching at you! I didn't mean to I was scared! I swear!" Vector said in a panicked tone. "SHUT UP AND STOP YELLING YOU'LL WAKE EDNA!" Vector blushed as tears ran down his face. "Sowwy gwu! I didn't mean to upset you again!" "It's okay.." gru whispered, his eyes turning red as a used tampon. "Uh oh! Your red eyes mean youre mad!" Vector said. Gru growled and barked at him and immediately fell fast asleep.