Chapter 6

Gru went to the national pickle festival. He went with vector and was so exited because he loved pickles so much. Vector cried a wee bit because he did NOT like pickles. "It's okay kitten, the festival has some other food you can eat, like mayonnaise broccoli." Vector started to scream "I HATE MAYONNAISE AND BROCCOLI!!" "OKAY VECCY WECCY! SHUT UP" Gru screeched. "Sorry for yelling, my discord kitten," he said in a soft, but very manly and masculine voice. Vector sighed "we can just get food somewhere else, i guess" He smiled at gru. Gru blushed. Vector took out his grippers and said "Do you want to paint them as pickles?" He said. "I can't paint, im allergic." Gru sadly sighed. "Okay I'll do it myslef." VEctor smooched gru's gigantic bald head and walked into the airport. They flew to Pickletown massachusetts. "WERE HERE!" Gru said once they left the airport. Vector blushed as he held Gru's hand. "Wheres our hotel?" Gru looked at him. "OH NO! I DIDN'T BOOK A HOTEL!! WERE HOMELESS!" Gru immediately fell to the ground and started sobbing. "Dont worry gruey wuey! I got a hotel room." Gru looked up at him with glittering, sonic the hedgehog blue eyes. "I... you did that? My little discord kitten, you have really grown!" Vector blushed at gru and they started running on all fours to the hotel. By the time they got there it was 9 pm and they were both really tired. "Are you ready for the pickle festival, my big Groopy Poopy?" VEctor asked. He curled up next to gru, who was quickly falling asleep. Gru's large, Muscular and Manly body made vector feel safe, and he quickly fell asleep too. He woke up in the morning to see Gru in a pickle costume. VEctor blushed because he could see Gru's muscular, hot arms. "Gru youre being so silly!" Vector wiggled his grippers and gru let out a giddy, quirky giggle. Then they walked away to the pickle festival. Gru ended up eating 43920584850348595430948 pickles, and vomited so much that he flooded the city and they had to go home. Gru sobbed because he was banned from ever going to the pickle festival again. VEctor tried to comfort him but ended up not being able to. After 2 months Gru felt okay, but still upset.