Chapter 8

Gru was eating bread when he started to cry. He realized that he was allergic to seeds! And the seed in the bread was the allergy! Gru thought that he was about to die until vector took him to the doctor. Gru was so happy because he got a anti allergy seed surgery and he was no longer allergic to seeds. He then ate so many seeds that he thought that he was going to die from overeating seeds. He was so worried that he began to sob because of all those seeds. Then he ended up puking up so many seeds that vectors yard grew into a garden. Vector was so mad "GRU NOW I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO CLEAN MY YARD BECAUSE OF YOUR DISGUSTING GARDEN VOMIT!" Vector started to cry with upsetness because he lost his yard, and it was gonna be expensive to clean it. "It's okay veccy weccy," Gru said in his manly voice. "I will assist you to clean your yard" He howled and showed his huge buff arms. Vector blushed because he loved Gru's muscles and they were so huge. Not as big as his head though. "Okay, go clean it!" Vector let out a giddy squeal of excitement. Gru nodded then went outside. He spent 3 days cleaning it and when vector came outside he saw the cleanest yard ever. He blushed with happiness and then smooched gru's massive head. "Thankyou groopy poopy!" Gru said "YOUR WELCOME" In a squeaky little voice. Then he ran away on 4 legs.