The Blue-Haired Girl and the Hidden People

Hello and welcome, readers, new and old! My name is Cowboy Alchemist, and I'm so excited to finally come to you with my full length Hilda story, and the official sequel to my Gravity Falls story...

Weirder Things in Trolberg

Last year I was able to make my first lemon story and my first Hilda story, "A Passionate Night with A Loving Mother", which was a sequel to one of the best stories I've written, "Weirder Things", which was a Gravity Falls OC x Canon story. In the lemon story, we saw the beginning of the romantic relationship between Thomas and Johanna (aka Hilda's mum). That actually became a big success, with my friend francisthewitcher having written two sequels to that story. All of them were HOT to read and made me really love the idea of Johanna having a young partner like Thomas to love and cherish her, and be a good father to Hilda.

However, people have been wanting to see more of Thomas' story and how his adventures would be like with Hilda and Johanna. And after seeing the other short stories and seeing Thomas and Johanna get married and be pregnant, I thought it was finally time to make a story based on this couple and this amazing show.

Hilda has easily become one of my favorite cartoons of all time! I love it, and I especially love Johanna. She's such a great mom and character, coupled with the fact that's a MILF. I could have gone with Kaisa the Librarian, but Johanna is the best. And that's why I'm going to have her be more present in the story, as well as improve her relationship with Hilda. Season 2 was the worst for their relationship, and I'm going to fix it.

I'll also be adding some chapters and taking out some elements from the show. For example, the Marras as the one in the show was actually present in "Weirder Things," where she was brutally killed by being sucked into a dreamcatcher.

Also, since we're getting season 3 of Hilda but with no release date, I don't know everything that's gonna happen in it. So if the bell-keeper turns out to be Hilda's real father, I'm not going to make it happen in the story. I've already got plans for Hilda's father. But until then, I hope that you enjoy the story.

When Thomas Pines was just a little boy growing up in the sleepy town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, he remembered being fascinated with the paranormal and supernatural

When Thomas Pines was just a little boy growing up in the sleepy town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, he remembered being fascinated with the paranormal and supernatural. The legends of monsters and strange events filled his imagination and dreams. Leading him to want to know so much more. It didn't help that his hometown was quite literally the most paranormal and supernatural little town in the USA. As a Pines, his parents, Patrick and Wendy Pines, encouraged him to do what he wanted to do in life. And so, from an early age, Thomas pursued a career in paranormal investigations.

Graduating from college at the top of his classes and with a scholarship in his pocket, Thomas was excited. He was ready to take his adventuring to the next level! Thomas wanted to make his mark on the world, intending to find answers to strange things and help people understand the unnatural.