~ c h a p t e r 5 ~

Your eyes fluttered open as something pressed against your chest.

"Splinters..?" you mumbled softly. You leaned up on your elbows to see the weight on your chest.

Your eyes widened. It was a person. An actual human person.

You immediately sat up all the way, effectively waking the stranger up in the process.

How did they get in here? And when?! You were sure you locked the door behind you when you came home.

"What's wrong Y/N?" They asked as they tilted their head to the side.

You sputtered, "I– w-who are you? How do you know my name?!" You were practically yelling.

The stranger in your bed chuckled, " You named me Splinters silly~! You can't tell?"

"You're Splinters??" You gawked in disbelief. His toothy grin never left his face.

"...Prove it," you ordered, and he gladly obliged. He switched back into his little hairball form with ease. You eyed him closely and picked him up.

"Heh, my life just keeps getting weirder and weirder."  

You sighed and leaned back down on your bed and Splinters snuggled up into the crook of your neck. 

Uncanny Valley... What a town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yoooo it's been a while, friends!! i apoligize for the hiatus and the short chapter.. I'm really bad with keeping organized and staying on schedule.  Once again I'm SUPER SORRY!! I rlly appreciate the support on this fanfic, I luv you all so much <33333

Keo signing out!! stay safe!!