meeting again

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, the excited blond stood on top of a pole, looking at the village below him. Squatting down, the teenager screamed his return to the village.

"I'm back!" Naruto yelled while his teacher below simply laughed, shaking his head side to side, his white mane swaying. After four years Naruto finally returned to the leaf village after going to train with his sensi. The journey had been difficult, but the outcome was well worth it. Yet a part of Naruto was afraid, after all he had left without telling anyone but the Hokage.

"sensei," Naruto called never looking away from his view. "i'm going to go say hi to everyone, okay?" Before his sensi could answer, Naruto jumped away. Sighing Juara stood crossing his arms and looking at the fading blond. He knew Naruto would go and meet his friends, except for someone; Kakashi.

"N-Naruto is that you" sakura stood dumbfounded. She had just gone shopping when she saw a suspicious person following her in the shadows. Throwing her kuni, she expected to hear a shriek, but the only sounds were that of someone walking towards her.
"Now that wasn't nice, Sakura." Coming out of the shadows was a grinning ninja , spinning the caught kuni on his finger. Startled, Sakura went into her fighting stance noticing the ninjas smirk fall from his face. Looking closer at the ninja before her, he looked strangely familiar. Gasping she asked if he was who she thought he was. Afterwards Naruto gave his famous smile.
And then he was slammed to the ground.
"You idiot!!!" Sakura screamed. Fustrated she walked away after patting the dirt out of her clothes. "Welcome back, you idiot" Sakura smiled as she looked over her shoulder to the sitting down Naruto. Grinning and rubbing his neck, Naruto replied; "I'm back, Sakura"

____
Okay this is as far as this short chapter goes mostly because I need to rewatch Naruto to get how they actually act and whatnot. Even this isnt, I think, right. Anyways I be back soon since I've got Netflix and summer break soon