Choices

Kit. There's a problem.
Inside Naruto, the nine tailed fox breathed out a hot breath in front of the blond ninja. The ninja sat, with his eyes closed in the shallow water of his mind.
Hnn..what is it

Naruto stirred, waking up from his light sleep. It hadn't been long since the Anbu meeting ended.
Looking up to his nervous friend, Naruto quickly agreed to the swap.

"Damn it"
Upon adjusting his eyes, Naruto felt the slight pain of a blade cutting into his skin. His opponent was his Anbu leader, Daizo.
--
"What are you doing?" Very dryly I questioned him. His blade was aimed at my neck very dangerously.

"Oh. Good. It seems that disgusting demon was able to call you out." Daizo responded disgustingly, as if the mere though left a bitter taste in his mouth.

I narrowed my eyes on him, what happened while I was out?

"I suppose you're wondering why you're in this situation." Daizo pulled back, putting his weapon away.

"You shouldn't have let you're demon take over for you"
shit! How'd he find out? Daizo continued to examine me from afar.

"Well, I suppose it doesn't matter now. You see, you're demon outright objected to the decision we made in out meeting. It even tried to kill me." He chuckled.

"Me. DAIZO. What a stupid thing it is" Daizo kept on rambeling while gripping his cane tightly with his hate.

"Of course we had to put him down. Still he wouldn't listen so I had to force him to call you out if he didn't want you to get out of the anbu." Daizo smirked darkly.

"Would you want to know what are meeting was about?" Getting up, he limped to the table in the room and picked up a file. Very crudely he shoved them to me. Opening the file, Daizo explained.

"Now that we have you on the Anbu, I can finally get rid of that disgrace of a Hokage." Tsunade.
"She of course refuses to let you officially join the anbu.

Nevertheless it matters not. The Anbu is going to eliminate her, as long as we have you on our side she will most likely not fight back. Once she's out of the picture you'll-"

"STOP." I'm going to kill him. How dare he. I threw the file to the wall. As long as I'm here there is no way I will let him kill her.

Kit. You can't. You need to be in the anbu.
Then what am I supposed to do? Let her die??

I stormed at Daizo. Instinctively pulling out my weapons, I threw them at him.

I'm sorry Kit, but I had to.
What the hell do you mean y-

Suddenly my body tensed up. My vision started to blur but I managed to see multiple anbu appearing to stop my weapons from hitting Daizo. Of course he wouldn't do this without backup. Daizo waved his hands and the anbu disappeared.

What is happening?

"It seems, it's finally working. That demon agreed to my proposal. I don't really care but it seems he was able to lower your inhanced immune system for the medicine to take effect" He pulled my hair to make me look at him. I'm powerless

"And do you want to know what he agreed to?"

"Oh. Right I forgot you can't really move at all. So I can even do this." Hitting the back of my leg with his cane, Daizo made my legs buckle, making me crash headfirst onto the ground.