Chapter 1

Chapter 1: "Back In Seoul"

Jinni's POV

Staring at the night sky above, the wind blows on my face. Inhaling the air makes my nostrils ache because of the coldness coming from it, so I inhaled out with my mouth, smoke caused by the cold weather forms and circles around the air, as it disappears slowly without a trace.

Wearing a thick jacket that's covering my whole body, with a scarf that is wrapped around my neck somewhat gives me a warm feeling despite the cold weather of US.

Right, I will be going to fly back to Korea this night. Mixed feelings were lingering inside me, I didn't know what to feel the moment I'm going to set my feet back in Seoul again, it's been so many years already, since the last time I went there.

Memories in my head that I know I wouldn't be able to forget permanently even if I wanted to. I can't because it's already plastered on my mind, even after 3 years have passed. The suffering I felt, the pain in my heart that turns me into a different person, I can only let out a bitter laugh. Turning back to my past years ago, I can't help but feel cringe, feel anger, betrayal. Is even love exist?

Love it's not something I would believe, the word love is not In my vocabulary anymore. Love can only give you pain, that's it, a fucking pain. Heart fluttering? Butterflies inside your stomach? Being crazy mad in love? I'm already sick of it just by hearing the word itself. I inhaled deeply, composing myself as I saw someone approaching me.

"Take care of there, okay?" My father muttered, a concerned expression but a sweet smile on his face, he taps my shoulder, and I can feel the look he was giving me, a look of being proud as a father.

"I will, are you sure you're not going to come with me, dad?"

I waited for a response, "There's still something that need to be done here, I might try to catch up next week" I nodded, it's not like I can do anything about it though, he's a busy person. Much expected for a businessman like him.

"I understand, I would be going now"

After seeing him nodding, I started to walk inside the Airport, with my father's men following behind me, holding my things, bags, and packages. I wear my sunglasses and a mask, not wanting to expose myself to the public. Walking straight, a bodyguard stops me,

"Ma'am stop for a bit and let me check your passport"

I didn't respond and was about to walk again when he suddenly grabs my wrist. I feel disgusted, I don't want other people touching my bare skin, not even a single second. I pushed his hands away, I closed my eyes, my blood starting to boil. I signaled one of my father's men to approach me, didn't he know his job? He was fucking holding my passport, what the hell?!

He talk and whispered to the guard, and the guard realizes who I am, he suddenly bowed his head to me apologizing, "I-I'm sorry Ms.Choi, I didn't recognize you, f-forgive me"

I put back my sunglasses up, staring at the guy expressionless. I hated this simple mistake,

I hate it

"Look at me" I let out sternly, my tone was threatening. The guy looks at me, he was so nervous and I can probably tell that just by seeing his every move. I mentally chuckled mockingly.

I know that he knows to himself what I'm going to say, well they really know me better. I inhaled deeply, as I let out one word that I know will gonna make him kneel his knees on me.

"Fired,"

The guy winded his eyes, fear was being shown on his face, but I don't care. There are so many scenarios that happened, this is not new to me anymore, screw this for ruining my mood. I wasn't even on my flight yet, and this had already happened.