Chapter 2

Chapter 2 "Back in Work"

••||••

Jinni's POV

After stepping up my feet here in Korea, I spend a whole week going to different places, especially the places I always go to when I was still a child. I also spent time with mom and Kyujin. We went to Cinema, eat at the restaurant, we did a jogging marathon, everything, and I really enjoyed it a lot.

I'm currently preparing myself to go to work. I had already enjoyed it much, it's already enough for me and I have to attend the company today.

Wearing an all-black suit, I look at myself in the mirror... I was kinda struggling to fix my necktie, and it took me minutes to fix it perfectly. After that, I stared at myself, until I'm satisfied enough with my look. I inhaled deeply, and after that, I went outside my room and walked directly to the dining area, I saw Mom and Kyujin were already waiting for me.

"Morning mom, morning little one"

"Morning, Honey"

"Morning, unnie but please, stop calling me little one,"

I chuckled, after planting a kiss on my mom's top head, I messed up Kyujin's hair using my palm again, making my way to the seat just in front of mom. Kyujin just giggled at what I did, fixing her hair after. I miss doing that to her every morning, and nothing changed, just the look and maturity.

"You're going to work today?" mom asked, I put a bowl of rice on my plate first then after that, I look at her...

"Yeah, Father is expecting me to go there today, and besides, I enjoyed enough hanging out with you and Kyujin"

"That's good to hear,"

"We should hang out more unnie! It would gonna be great" Kyujin said, and I can't help but let out a small smile.

"We will when I have some free time... I know starting today, I'm going to start getting busy at work"

"We understand that, just don't forget to visit here once"

I nodded, after that, we eat in silence.

~

"We're going now, mom!" said Kyujin, planting a kiss on mom's cheek, while I planted a kiss on her forehead... After that, we both went inside my car.

"Woah, unnie. Have you already got a new car? Are you trying to impress someone?" I looked at the girl sitting on the passenger seat, my sister Kyujin.

"Nope, not at all. I just want to buy one, that's it" I casually said, starting up the engine.

This Kyujin never changed, still as talkative as ever...  But I'm not complaining, I'm happy because of that.

"I should request one from dad," she said, clapping her hands.

I arch my eyebrows at her, "You should focus on studying first Kyujin. I heard from mom you're not putting your attention on your academics, you know Father will be upset"

She pouted, slightly sad. "I know, I'm trying unnie... But I just can't focus, someone keeps distracting me lately" she reasoned out, and that caught my attention.

"Who is she?" I asked, and I saw how she winded her eyes at my question.

"H-how did you know it a 'she'?" she asked, and I decided to drive already...

"I just know, besides, you know that I like girls, so It's creepy for me to ask you with the word 'HE' right?" I asked, my eyes focused on the road... I turned it to left, I'm glad I have a guide on my phone here to Kyujin's school, so I didn't have to ask her where the direction is.