Chapter 3

Chapter 3

••||••

Sullyoon's POV

I took a day off from my work... I'm a waitress, I work to earn money, even though my salary it's not sufficient to fill up my needs.

And because it's so hard to find a job, I can't do anything but preserve my current work. Not to change the fact that my boss is a bitch one.

I'm currently here inside my apartment, I'm with a friend and she texted me that she will be coming today so here we are, chatting and updating each other.

"So, what made you come here?"  I asked,

"You won't gonna believe what I'm going to say!" My friend, Kim Jiwoo shouted to me... I can see how annoyed she is, her face is so red, and I can only laugh at her, but not that loud.

"Why? Have you met this Ms. Arrogant you're saying to me that Jinsol will be going to meet again after 3 years?" I asked, sipping my drink...

"Exactly! Jinsol already mentioned to me that she was an arrogant cold person but I still can't believe it!"

"Why?" I asked again, not really giving an interest in what she was saying. But because she is my close friend, and she was this talkative compared to me, I have to listen.

"I bumped into her and I accidentally spilled the hot coffee I'm about to give to Jinsol"

After she said that, I winded my eyes, almost choking with my drink but I managed to speak somehow.

"What?! Are you serious Jiwoo?"

"I am!"

"Y.O.U S.P.I.L.L.E.D the coffee on her?"

This is crazy... If she's saying that this certain girl is an arrogant one, or a bitch one, then Jiwoo got into trouble I guessed?

"Yes! I was so nervous that time. I can feel her gaze in flames, her dark aura surrounding her body. And I'm telling you, once you meet her, you're going to get chills down to your spine"

Even if I say that I'm not scared of this person, I can't help but get scared after what she said. Or maybe because Jiwoo scarily described her?

"So did she threaten to kill you? Or did she pull out a gun and pointed it at your head?"

She stops, as she looks at me unbelievably... "What? Are you pointing out she's a psycho?"

"I'm not, it's just that you described her this scary to the point I'm thinking that she is probably a kind of person who can send threats like that"

"Sometimes I can't with you're wide imagination" she muttered, and I only chuckled.

"So what happened next?" I asked, not minding what she said earlier, and of course, it suddenly sounds interesting compared to earlier. I wonder what she looks like,

Is she a pretty one?

"Well, Jinsol came at the right time, she saved me, and My God I was so embarrassed that time!"

"That's enough for you to think that it's not that bad at all to happen because Jinsol saved you at the end", I murmured, and that causes her to get red,

"Y-yeah"

"Haish, my best friend is madly in love with her co-worker"

"Shut up"

I mean, she is... And on the other hand, Jinsol is a kind person, I have known her for years... We both went to the same school, she was this tall girl, but a cute one. While Jiwoo and I met 2 years ago,