Chapter 4

Chapter 4

••||••

Jinni's POV

"Okay, we're here," Jinsol said, stopping her car at the parking lot. 

I decided not to use my car, so she was the one who drive, using her car of course. I loosen up my seat belt, stepping out my foot on the ground, as I closed the door behind me. There was the name of the Bar being placed at the top, I look at it,

"Paradise" Jinsol muttered before I can even say it.

"Have you gone here already?" I asked her,

"Nope, this bar just opened last month with another name, as you can see 'Paradise' it is... The previous owner of this decision to give up because this bar went unsuccessful... They didn't manage to control the people inside and there was always chaos, and fights" she paused...

"But the current owner of this bar decided to buy it and renovated this to a better one and made it well known here in Seoul... One of the best Bar ever, but it's gonna be my first time going here"

"You don't have to say much though, but thanks for the information," I said, laughing a little.

She laughs too, "Why does it means 'Paradise' though, does it makes you feel in paradise when you drink alcohol?" She paused... "Because if you're going to ask me, alcohol gives you a headache, not bringing you to Paradise"

I look at her in disbelief, as I smack her head, but not in full force, she then hissed in pain, glaring at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"It's called 'Paradise', maybe because when you make out there, you feel like you're in 'Paradise', not with the alcohol one, but the other one you idiot"

She laughs, putting both of her hands up, "I'm only joking... Of course, I know what it means, I'm not a kid"

"Whatever, let's go inside"

We entered, and not even a second has passed, the loud music welcomed us, and many people sitting inside. Some girls sit with their group of friends, holding a glass of wine, with revealing dresses and seductive looks on their faces. They wanted to get laid, it's pretty obvious. But it didn't turn me on, they were not that attractive as hell.

"You guys must be Yunjin and Jinsol?" A girl approaches us with a smile and bowed to us, and we both bowed at her as well. She is pretty, I can tell that...

"Yes, we are looking for Ms. Lily Morrow?" Jinsol was the one who answered, her tone was kinda loud, because of the loud music echoing inside.

"Oh, she has been waiting for you guys already!"

"Did you happen to know where might she be? There are so many people here!" I said, she then look at me up and down, giving me a smirk at the end, a flirty look you may say.

Okay, I can already tell what the smirk means... I smirk back at her, and she slightly flinched, not expecting it at all. Or did she find me hot there? She move her face a bit closer to me as she whispered.

"Please follow me"

She move back and started to walk and Jinsol only looks at me, "Well, I guessed she likes you more than me?" she laughs.

"You don't have to ask if it's already obvious" I answered as we started to follow her.

"Tsk, you don't have to hurt my feelings though" she muttered and rolled her eyes at me.

"You don't look interested to anyone here... So, even if she's into you, I'm sure you're only going to flirt with her but not put her on the bed, because you are this loyal to the girl named Jiwoo"  I snapped at her teasingly, which causes her to almost strip.