The End (but it doesn't have to be)

Author's Note:
I owe you guys an apology for not being able to update as fast as I said I would, because a lot has been going on lately. The writer's block Wednesday faced was also happening with me, and since I'm in the last two weeks of finals, there's plenty of performance tasks and quizzes to do, thus I haven't been writing consistently in about a month due to lack of motivation. 

So here are some excerpt (sort of one-shot short scenes) I wrote for the future of the last chapter, in the right order. I won't be filling in the blanks with the rest of the story, though, and it would be fun if you guys could do it (so it's like an imagine-your-own-ending type of fic.)

Here we go... (Every time there's a ~ sign that means it's moving on to the next scene, so feel free to imagine what happened in the middle of it.)

"I told you, I have a night therapy session-"

"You were the one who said, "if he wants to, he will,"Enid reminded her. Her tone was hurt and flat. "Well, it's the same thing with "she", you know. If you wanted to help me, you would've."
There was no point for Wednesday to lie about her non-existent therapy session.

"Carrie told me you requested to be transformed into a bat to gain inspiration to your story,"Enid went on, her voice growing more hurt,"that was another damn lie, because your story is about a bride who was about to be murdered, with traps set everywhere, set like a teenager, by this extremely irritating, son of- this infuriating girl, who wants the bride's soon-to-be-husband, so she tries to stab her and poison her, without it being obvious, and all these things... See, I know even these slight details about you when I don't give a shit about your book, and-"
Enid paused as she realized what her friend had been doing. "I- wait- You were using this current situation as ideas for your book? That's what all of this was, why you're behaving so damn weird? Just for your stupid story? Do I mean that little to you?"
"Enid, I-"

"Stop! No! I just don't want to talk-""No. We can't be divided at this specific moment, Enid,"Wednesday said flatly, though her eyes were pleading. "You can!"

~~~~

"The Instagram account that DMed me with the threat!" Enid exclaimed. (So basically, what happens is the girls realize that Enid's boyfriend, Spencer, is actually the holder of that account and thus untrustable. Enid instantly breaks up with him in tears, and that's how "all good things come to an end." Well, not very good things.)

~~~~

Once everything is okay once more (thank goodness), this is an excerpt of when the two are talking about what happened with Wednesday's novel, and Enid is dressing up for an occasion. 

~

Enid braced herself for an insult coming through, but to her surprise, her friend didn't reply with disgust or sarcasm. Instead, she raised her eyebrows, looked her up and down, and her lips formed a thin smile. "You look great, Enid."

"Wha-really? You mean it?"
"One who doesn't mean what they say are like talkative fish. Caught in the mouth. And fishermen will sell their bodies to be eaten dead."
"Uh- Okay."

"Maybe you didn't find me interesting enough to be a true friend to me."
"Your theory is silly. I realize now that all along, Abbey has been based on you. She has a threatening skip to her step, a smile on her face, and sunshine in her troubling aura, but her claws are sharp once they come out."
"Yeah, considering I scratched you, and-"
"I meant that as a good thing."
"Oh." Enid's expression hardened. "But you know what Abbey needs, to get her mystery solved? A good friend."

She just solved Wednesday's problem for her, but now wasn't the time for her to think of her story. That could get resolved later, but if her best friend would get because of her selfishness, Wednesday would give up writing all in all.  

Feel free to imagine the ending of the story in any way, I hope this was an enjoying read and I'm sorry it has to end this way (sounds so dramatic lmao) but I can't update anymore.