~🌟🌏Magic🌎🌟~

Magic exists in this world. Both demons and humans can use it. There are three different types of magic. Spell, Elemental, and Symbol.

Elemental magic is magic that can control the elements. The elements are lightning, fire, water, wind, and earth. They can summon the forces of nature through their hands. However most people can only use one or two of the elements. It’s very very very rare that anyone can use all of the elements.

Symbol magic is magic that specializes in runes. The runes can be drawn anywhere, but they don’t do anything after they’re drawn. The only way to activate a rune is to say the rune or if the rune comes into contact with something. Various runes do various things and runes can be stacked with others. When someone draws a rune it drains a bit of their energy. The more runes used the more energy it drains. The user can put more power into a single rune, but again it drains the user's energy.

Spell magic is like rune magic, but more powerful and less draining. The reason being is that spell magic doesn’t use the life force like rune magic. It uses magic crystals. Magic crystals would be used for staff and wands to make it easier to carry. The more crystals there are the more powerful the spell will be. It doesn’t matter the size of the crystal they would operate the same.

Magic crystals are a natural resource. They grow in both realms, but in the human realm it’s very scarce. This is because humans mined most of theres and used it thinking it would grow back. It would just grow back in the next 100 years. The demons didn’t use the magic crystals as much as the humans, so they are thriving with magic crystals.