~💫🌍Demons🌏💫~

-Demons age differently from humans since they have a much longer life span. So most of them are more mature and wise. Emphasis on most of them.

-Demons also have unique abilities called A Fiend Skill, or just Skills for short.

-These skills can range from shapeshifting or simply being more resistant to fire.

-Skills are inherited from the parents of the demon.

-Some can be a combination of the abilities from the parents, others can have the same ability, or it can even be an ability owned by another family member. (Like a grandmother, or an aunt.)

-A demon can only have one Fiend Skill.

-All demons have a fiend skill, they appear between 5-12. Some are earlier/later than others, but it's usually in between those ages.

-There are different races of demons. The races are: Monculum (Mon-cu-lum) demons. Daikine (Da-i-k-ine), and Daetura. (Day-tu-ra) A race can be identified either by their Skill or their appearance.

-Monculum's are demons who have very monstrous traits. They're appearance can be based off of pre-existing monsters, (Dragons, Fairies etc.) or just being very monster looking. Their Fiend Skills are based around changing their size, or appearance. They also revolve around contorting their body into inhuman proportions. If the demon is based off of an already existing monster then there's a good chance that their skill will be based off of the monster that they're based off of. Lastly one of their Skills can also be going to a berserk state. In this state the demon will go feral and won't listen to anything or anyone until the state wears off.

-Incubi/Succubi are subclasses of Monculums.

-Daikine's are demons with animalistic traits. Similar to Monstrous Demons, their appearance is based on pre-existing animals. Because of those facts they have heightened senses based off of the animal they're based off of. They're skills are often based around transforming to animals or talking to animals.

-Daetura's are demons that have nature like traits. Aspects of their appearance are related to nature in some way or form. It can be their full body or aspects of their body. Daetura's can be based around one or two aspects of nature. Although having two is very rare. Their Fiend Skill relates to their appearance. So whatever element they have they can manipulate that element.

-A demon can be a combination of two demons as well. (Example: half Daetura, and half Monculum)

-Demons can use magic, but most of them don't because they have their abilities.

-Halflings are an offspring of demons and humans. They are often shunned by both demons and humans alike, but they're mostly shunned by humans.

-If they're in Lazaria they're going to get killed off with the exception of a few kingdoms.

-If they're in Avorita they're shunned, but they aren't going to get killed off. Which is why most halflings in the human world flee to Avorita