chapter 38

The arrival of Admiral Kizaru!

3rd pov

In Grove 27, pirates are trying their best to distance themselves from Kizaru whom we're finally introduced to properly.

"Hello?(moshi-mosh). This is Kizaru. Hmm? How odd... Hello? How odd..."

Suddenly, one pirate tries to shoot the admiral but the shot does not even affect him as it phases through the admiral.

Kizaru then appears in front of them trying to ask them where he can find someone named Sentomaru but the pirates run away in fear.

Kizaru then attacks them with light coming from his foot, which he kicks outwards.

*BOOM!*

"I think i might've overdone things a bit..." Said Kizaru with a silly tone.

--------------------------------------------------

Back with the Straw Hats, as Usopp tries to convince Luffy not to go back to the amusement park and a figure stands before them prompting Luffy to ask who he is.

"Who are you?" Asked Luffy at the Pacifista ahead.

Oh, shit! I want to pee knowing what might my future be!

"--Get back, Luffy!"

"--He is one of the Warlords of the Sea!" Warns Usopp and Nami.

"A Warlords?! How come you guys know that?!" Luffy confusingly asked his crewmates.

"Dont let that attacks hit you! It's a shockwave!" Sanji reminded and warned the crews.

As a shockwave coming out of the Pacifista palm, y/n stands infront of Luffy, using her power to dodge the attack that was meant for Luffy.

Err... Who is that guy again?! With a 'im the strongest' famous line?! What's the power again, fuck! Was is called infinity?

Yea let me activate that first. Thank you for letting me borrow your ability, Mr blindfold kinky guy!

"Infinity, active!" Y/n open her arms ahead as she closed her eyes shut, scared that its not what the ability named.

*BOOM!*

The tree behind the crew cutted half by the Pacifista shockwave. The crews cranes their necks to y/n as fast as they can. Some of them gasp and some of them eyes wides in surprised.

None of them expected that from y/n since they havent seen y/n fight using her power or combat hand to hand.

None of them could even touch or fight against the Pacifista. And even if the Pacifista didnt showed a reaction, he sure know that y/n is not someone weaker.

"Y/n! How did you dodge that?!" Chopper with an astonish face looks at y/n, not really expecting an answer from his questioned.

"Woah, woah, woah! I knew my friend is actually strong!" Eventhough Usopp scared of the situation(not y/n), he still bravely moves to pat y/n's back quite harshly.

The pats somehow making y/n coughs out blood. Y/n coughs loudly even when she's covering her mouth with her palm.

"W-what wait y/n. A-are you o-okay?! Im sorry, i didnt m-mean to pat you that hard!" Usopp looks at y/n then the Pacifista then back to y/n with a tremble form, he's wary of the situation because the Pacifista might attacks them suddenly.