Chapter Thirty-One

Me: NEXT! 😄✨

Paul-how crazy are you nowadays when it comes to groupies?

Paul: *chuckles at the question* Not so much anymore, to be honest. I'm married in real life and we've got kids of our own. so I don't think I'll be hanging out with groupies, anymore. But I still like women in general.

Me: Weirdo. 😝

Paul: Hey! *laughs* I am not a weirdo.

Me: Whatever! Anyway...next! This one is for the original four!

Paul, Gene, Ace, and Peter-I dare you guys to eat a small bowl of Californian reapers.

Ace: Wow, that's a tough one!

Peter: Yeah, and they're the hottest peppers in the world.

Gene: Somebody get me an apron and a roll of paper towels.

Paul: And don't forget the drinks!

Me: *snaps my fingers and four glass cups of ice cold water appear, along with four small bowls of Californian reapers* Good luck!

Vinnie: *walks in* What's going on?

Eric Carr: Oh, I know what those are! They're Californian reapers!

Vinnie: Omg, are you guys seriously eating them?

Paul: It was a dare from the KISS Army.

Gene: So, there's no point in arguing about it.

Peter: *sits down at the table with Ace, Paul, and Gene* Let's get this over with.

Me: *has already set up a camera to record their reactions*

Paul: *eats a Californian reaper* Holy cow! My mouth feels like it's on fire. *fans his mouth* 🥵

Peter: *is already gagging at the hot taste in his mouth* I can't believe it...🙀

Ace: ACK! My eyes are burning! 🥵

Gene: *swallows all the Californian reapers that are in the small bowl in one go* There. My work here is done.

*Paul, Ace, and Peter can be heard panting heavily as they try not to spit out what's in their mouth*