🥳BONUS CHAPTER!🥳

(*The next day...*)

Me: I'm s0 excited to see Vinnie! We talked on the phone last night and I must say, he was really wild.

Suzy: Oh really? Was it because of how much you two were s*xting each other? 😉

Me: *blushes deeply* Whoo boy...

Suzy: I knew it!

KellerSinger19: I could hear you moaning all the way from my bedroom last night. No wonder it was so noisy.

Vixen91: I've missed Tommy so much...

Suzy: I don't blame you, Vixen91. I almost couldn't think about my handsome Fox after I went to bed.

Kellersinger19: Same here with my Catman!

(*One hour later...*)

(*All nine of the KISS guys return to the spare building and they are in for a surprise*)

Paul: *opens the front door and walks, and everyone else follows* Hello? Anyone here?

All the girls: SURPRISE!

Ace: ACK!

(*Nine KISS custom Build-A-Bears drop down from out of nowhere as they are welcome-back presents for the guys*)

All of the guys: Wow!

Gene: Where in the world did you girls get these?

Suzy: Emily convinced us to talk to the owner of Build-A-Bear and we were able t0 make the KISS edition of these lovable stuffed animals.

Paul: These are amazing!

Peter: Yeah! I love mine. It looks just like me.

Eric Carr: But where is Emily?

Me: *is in my animal form* (Meow!) I'm down here.

Vinnie: *smiles* There you are Emily. *picks me up in my animal form and gives me lots of love*

Me: *nuzzles Vinnie's cheek while purring* (Meow!)