You Freaking Meanie

-Mercy's P.O.V-

"HURRY THE FUDGIN',FUDGERS UP,MERCY!" Moni yelled from downstairs

I groaned and did a last swipe of eyeliner. Grabbing my black leather jacket,I walked down the stairs to Moni.

She tapped her wrist,while looking at me. So,to annoy her,I walked slower down the stairs. She rolled her eyes,walked towards me and pulled me down the stairs.

"You freaking meanie!" She utters, pulling me out the door to our apartment

A wide grin spread across my face. 'Yes,I am!' I thought

I didn't have my license yet,so Moni drove us there. On the way,she blasted the radio playing One Direction songs. I had to hold myself back, from turning to another station.

We made it to the V.I.P line and the gaurds let us enter quickly then made the rest go in after us. There were barely any V.I.Ps. But there was these three girls who looked really familiar. One had short purple hair a bit brighter than mine and the other two are brunettes. They looked like they were trying to hide there face.

"Mercy,let's stay here," Moni pulled on my arm,before I could walk up to those girls

"Moni,I think I know who those girls are," I whisper to her

"You don't have to whisper," she answers. "Which girls?"

Turning around, I couldn't find them. "But they...? They walked in...? What the fuck is going on with my eyes?!" I yell

Two girls looked at me with disgust.

"What the fuck is wrong with your faces or is that how you normally look?" I ask those two girls

They roll their eyes and turn away.

"That's right,bitches! You better turn your plastic surgical faces away from me!" I show them tongue

"Mercy,calm down. You need to calm your titties down."

I cupped my boobs,"They are calm."

Suddenly the lights dimmed.

I shrieked and held Moni's arm. "Why the hell are you so calm? There's a fridgin' power outage!"

She removed my arm from hers. "This is part of the- ah! It's fudgin' starting!"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms across my chest. "Yay!"

Moni sang with the boys,just like the rest of the girls.

I have to admit I like their songs and they're really hot. Especially, the one with the curls a and piercing green eyes. He noticed I was staring,so he winked with a cheeky smile. My cheeks start to heat up,but I shook it off.

"Mercy,Harry fudgin' Edward Styles just winked at you! How could you be so chill? I thought you were a Directioner," she asks ,when the boys leave off the stage

"What? No way! Why didn't you tell me?!" I yell at her, like I didn't know

"I have backstage passes,so you guys could meet after,"

"Yay!" I fake cheered

Harry's P.O.V

I winked to the girl with the purple hair and black muscle shirt. Her and her friend started talking. She didn't have that much enthusiasm talking to her friend.

"Haz,who are you staring at?" Lou asks

"Huh? Oh,that girl with the purple hair standing next to her brunette friend,in the front row."

"Perrie? Why are you staring at her?" Lou asks,confused

"No,the one with the long purple hair,wearing a black muscle tee that says 'Keep Calm and Fuck Off' and black skinny jeans." I explain

"Oh,her! She's fit,mate."

After we finished singing Heart Attack, the beat of Kiss You started. Zayn pulled up a covered up Perrie and sang his solo to her. Liam picked up Danielle and Louis picked up Eleanor. So,I picked up purple haired girl to the stage. She pulled up her friend with her,so Niall took her.

I sang my solo to her and she blushed. Her friend winked at her with a wide smile. Once she saw the three girls on stage, she looked kind of worried. She looked down again and took deep breath then blew it out.

"Are you okay,love?" I asked. Goosebumps rose on her arms.

She nodded looking into my eyes.

-After The Concert-

Mercy's P.O.V

"Oh my god! I'm fuckin' meeting One Direction! Is my make up messy? Do I look sweaty? Do I smell like sweat? Smell me!" Moni freaks out

"No! You look gorgeous like always! You're always flawless," I compliment.

She is! Her perfect brown hair,her dark blue eyes and her perfectly tanned skin always makes me feel selfconcious. All I have is greenish brown eyes,light skin and originally had black hair,but dyed it purple.

Before, I hated how I looked. I wore huge glasses,had stringy black hair and big golf ball eyes.

A guard ushered us in a room.

"Oh God." Moni moaned before we got in.