Louis's Uncle Hymershmidt

-Mercy's P.O.V-

The smell of Bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. I sleepily got up and followed the smell. Rubbing my eyes,I sit down on an island stool.

"Someone's awake early." Moni says setting me a plate of some of the food.

"I'm only awake for the food." I said taking a fork and diggig in.

"Just like always," she sighs with a smirk.

Eleanor,Danielle and Perrie walk down the stairs all dressed in yoga clothes.

"Mercy,are you really gonna eat that?" Danielle asks.

I looked down at my plate and pushed it away. "No, I'm pretty full,"

I could feel Moni's confused gaze on me. "But Mercy,you always finish your bacon and eggs,"

"Yea,but today,I'm not hungry. I'm gonna go back to sleep," I reply walking back to the couch.

"Wait,Mercy,come here." Eleanor calls.

I rolled my eyes without them seeing and walked over to them.

Perrie and Danielle started to pinch my cheeks. My eyes grew wide.

"You are so chubby!" Perrie exclaims with a huge smile.

"Thank you?" I reply with more of a question.

"You know you should do some yoga with us," Danielle suggests.

"Yea,we have a class if you wanna go today." Eleanor asks.

"I'll go only if Moni goes,too."

"Yea,of course, we're inviting her!" Danielle replies.

"But we don't have clothes." I remind them.

The girls grabbed Moni and my hand's and led us upstairs and into a room. They looked threw a wardrobe and threw a couple of clothes at us.

"Change into these." Eleanor ordered.

We did what she said and showed them how we looked. I was in black yoga pants and a dark blue tank top. Moni wore light pink yoga pants and a white tank top.

"Thank you so much for the clothes,girls,but where did you get these clothes?" Moni asks.

"We sleep over a lot." Danielle answers.

"'Kay. I'll just ask the guys if they wanna come," I suggest walking out.

I ran down the hall screaming my lungs out and banging on the door.

I ran downstairs ran into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of ketchup and poured it all over my arms then grabbed a knife and layed it down next to me. I layed down on the middle of the living room.

The boys ran downstairs. Louis held a carrot pillow,Niall ran down with a plastic chicken,Liam held a thick book in the air,Zayn held a hand mirror and Harry held a kitten in his arms.

"Ew! Blood!" Niall cries pointing at my arms.

"What happened to your arm?" Liam asks

"I accidentally cut it open," I answered nonchalantly.

"How?!" Harry asks.

"I slid it across my arms," I reply calmly.

"Ew! Why?" Louis asked.

"Because I got bored,but anyway do you guys wanna do some yogurt with us?" I ask.

"You mean eat yogurt?" Asks Niall.

"No,we're gonna do some yogurt. You know the exercise thing?"

"You mean yoga,hun." Moni says walking downstairs with the girls.

"Yea that thingy majig," I reply.

"Ew! Why'd you put ketchup on your arms?" Perrie asks.

"To call them downstairs,"

"But how did you. . . ? Nevermind. Let's just go before Mercy gets more confusing," Eleanor says.

I ran to the kitchen and washed off the ketchup and put on my combat boots then followed the girls out.

*AFTER YOGURT,I MEAN YOGA*

Sweat poured down my whole body. Who could've known yogurt could make you sweat? I mean yoga. I sipped my Starbucks coffee and looked at the dry girls. I was the only sweaty one here. It feels disgusting to sweat.

"See? Mercy,you look less chubby than before. Those yoga exercises are really helping you." Perrie compliments.

"Thanks." I smile at her. "I think?"

"Mhm. You look better than high school," Eleanor agrees.

"High school? What are you-,"

"Nothing!" I yell at Moni and stuff napkins in her mouth.

"Mercy,why'd you do that to her?" Danielle asks confused.

"Yea,why'd you do that to Moni? Wait,I'm Moni," she says, realizing who she is.

The girls and I laughed at her confusion.

"Back to the high school thing." Moni reminds us. "What are they talki-"

I took more napkins and stuffed it in her ears.

"Why can't I hear?!" She screams.

"What?!" I ask even though I could clearly hear her.

"Stop freakin' talking about high school! It was bad enough we met up,but now we're talking about it infront of Monica. She has no idea you guys used to bully me,so lay off the high school topic," I admit.

Perrie gave me a confused look,"You never told your best friend you were bullied by us? Why not?"

"Ugh! The damn girl idolizes your boyfriends and you guys! What am I gonna say,huh?" I ask.

"Wow! You've never told anyone we bullied you,have you?" Danielle asks.

"Who has a yellow barn on the beach with a pink cow,a green chicken,and a tractor named Bob?!" Moni asks

"Louis's uncle Hymershmidt!" I reply randomly.

"Louis has hyper spit?" I shake my head at her.

Flashing lights came closer with a herd of people screaming Danielle,Eleanor and Perrie's names.

"Put your shades on now," Eleanor whispers putting on her pair.

"What?" Moni screams.

"Is it true of what we heard about you three young ladies bullying this girl right here?" A reporter asks.

"No comment," Perrie replies grabbing her stuff. We all followed and I latched onto Moni.

Moni gasps,"A comet is coming?!" she shakes Perrie.

She shakes her head and removes Moni's arms from her shoulders.

I latch back on and pull her with the rest of the girls. The paps followed us for another three blocks,until Eleanor called Paul to help us. We got back to the flat safely and I removed the tissues from Moni's ears.

She skipped over to Louis,"I didn't know your uncle Hymershmidt has a yellow barn on the beach,a pink cow,a green chicken and a tractor named Bob,"

"How'd you know?!" Louis asked surprised. "I'm gonna give him a call!"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"I didn't even know that!" Eleanor exclaims.

*NEXT DAY*

"What is all this about on the magazine?" Liam asks. "Dani,El,and Perrie,could you explain to us what this is about?"

They freakin' found out! Crappers!