Truth

- Mercy-

"Hey,guys," I walked down the steps and sat down on the love seat.

"Hi,Mercy." The boys greet really sadly.

"Why the sad. . . Nevermind," I said glum.

"Mercy,sit down. Was th-"

"I'm already sitting down." I interrupted.

"Stand up and sit back down," he orders.

I sighed,stood up and sat back down. "Yes,Louis?"

"Was the girls really a bully? Your bully?" He asks

My heart rate started to pick up. I felt bad doing this to them,but I had to,right? "Right?"

"Right what?" Liam asks confused.

I touched my lips. Oh,my gosh! I can't believe I said that out loud. "Um. Nothing. No,they weren't that bad." I rubbed all the cuts on my arms.

Harry grabbed my arms and looked at it. "Did you cut yourself?"

"N-no. . ?" I answer more like a question.

"Then what are these? Don't tell me it's tattoos," Niall replies.

"Um. . . I was very clumsy as a child,yea!" I lie with a smile.

"What?" Moni asks. "You were a pro in gymnas-"

I shoved my hand over her face. "What she means is she is the pro,not me. I don't even- I don't even know what gymspasiums are! Pfft. Pfft." I shake her head up and down to pretend she's agreeing with me. "She doesn't even know her own name." I whispered to the boys.

"Well,let Moni finish her sentence and let's see if she tells us if you know about your gymspasiums," Liam suggests removing my hand from her mouth.

"Tics!" she yells.

The boys jump on the couch and coffee table and Moni and I just stare up at them.

"Where?"

"Kill it,Li!"

"Calm down,girls." I grabbed one of the boys' hands and helped them down. "She was just finishing her sentence," I quote Liam with a deep voice and an ugly face.

"Well,she should've started from the beginning," Louis stated.

"Well,then!" I sass and sighed. "They were my bullies and were really popular in high school. Everyone was scared of them, but that's not the point. I want you and your girlfriends to be together and not break up because of me,"

Liambput a hand on my knee. "Danielle and I were breaking apart anyway,"

"But I didn't want to be the cause of it!" I pout.

"Mercy, you weren't." Liam replies rubbing my back and walking to the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and stood up. "I have to tell you all something." I bit my lip.

Niall peered from the fridge. "What is it?"

"The only reason why I wanted to go to your concert was to see the girls and to rub in their faces that I'm not a little nerdy girl anymore. I thought I could tell you guys that so I could have payback, but it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would." I break down crying. "I'm sorry,"

Harry wraps his arms around me and I lean my head on his chest. "It's alright. Sh," he coos in my ear.

"I'm glad you told us sooner than later," Zayn replies nonchalantly on the sofa. "I was going to marry a bully,"

I picked my head up and looked at him surprised. "You and Perrie were getting married?"

He shakes his head. "Not anymore. I didn't even purpose to her,"

"No, go ahead and purpose." I reply pulling away from Harry. "You're making me feel guilty by not purposing. Revenge doesn't feel all that right,"

Zayn starts to chuckle. "I don't even have a ring for her yet,"

"We could get a ring for her tomorrow, just purpose!" I yell with a wide smile. "Louis, I really do think Eleanor changed. She seems like a sweet girl,"

"She is." He nods. "She's my Carrot Queen,"

I smirk. "Then go chase your queen." I turn and look at Moni, but she disappeared.

"Shit." Liam yelled cringing from the kitchen. "Get a room you whorey slut!"

I broke out in laughter. "Moni, stop being a whorey slut,"

Liam looked at me confused. "I meant Niall, but okay." He shrugs and walks away.