The Truth

-Mercy's P.O.V-

I lazily got up and walked out with my pajamas on. The three girls started to walk down the stairs. Moni and I followed behind,but I lagged behind Moni. Slowly, I walked down the stairs and lied on the couch.

"What's going on,Li?" Danielle asks.

"Yea,it's - what time is it?" I ask with my eyes still closed.

"11:49," Harry replies.

"Night time! Liam,Why did u wake us up? Are we gonna pull an all-nighter?" I asked,getting excited.

"No,11:49 in the morning," Niall replies. "Liam called you girls down here to discuss what the cover of the magazine is about." He held it up.The magazine had a picture of us girls sitting at Star Bucks and the headline was One Direction's Girlfriends Bullies?!

"Oh my gosh!" I took it from him. "They know," I whispered to the girls excluding Moni.

"Look,Liam, I'm sorry we haven't told you guys. It was only in high school. We know what we did was wrong." Danielle said breaking into tears.

"We never talked about it after high school,but please say something guys." Perrie pleads.

"I-i can't believe you guys used to bully people. We're trying to stop bullying," Harry says.

"Danielle, you know I used to be bullied before,but I can't believe I'm dating a bully. I thought you aren't like that. I guess I was wrong." Liam walked away from all of us.

"But,Liam! I am different!" Danielle cries.

"Eleanor,is this true? You bullied people people?" Louis asks her.

Eleanor looked speechless. "I-i. . . That's not who I am anymore. Lou,I changed. I swear!"

Zayn looked at Perrie. "How 'bout you,Perrie? Did you also bully?"

I looked up at Perrie and it looked like she was debating in her head. "Ye,but that's only high school. Baby,can't you forget the past and enjoy the present?"

"How would I know you won't bully again?" He asks.

"I know it's wrong,Zayn. I know you could trust us," Perrie pleads.

"How 'bout you two?" Harry asks Moni and I.

Moni looked at me cofused then the boys. "I didn't even know the girls bullied."

"What about you,Mercy?" Niall asked me.

"I was actually the one that got bullied from them," I admitted sheepishly.

"What?!" All the remaining boys and Moni screamed.

"Mercy! Why didn't you tell me?" Moni asks.

"Eleanor,Perrie,is this true?" Louis asks.

They sigh.

"Yes,it's true," Perrie sobs.

"But why?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. We just did," Eleanor started to cry.

"That is a poor excuse," Zayn says.

The girls cried and left.

"Wait,where are they going?" I ask.

"They're own place," Louis replied.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥AUTHOR'S NOTE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey,guys! Can you do me a favor? Can you make me a cover for my new book and a trailer for She's Trouble ? Just Pm me if you can and I'll send you the details. You can do one of it or both and I'll probably do something for you if you want ツ