Chapter 1

"At last!" I had just finished settling the box of the necessaries into our new apartment.

Yes I just said our new apartment. Me and my best friend just shifted to London. Surprising huh?? Well, we both are studying the same thing. And surprisingly we both got admission in the same college. As we both were pretty close our parents decided we could live together in the same apartment. Well our parents are kind of those parents that are really rich. You can say they are actually most known in our city though our city is not so known. But that doesn't mean it cannot have rich people! So here we are in our new apartment.

We both made a deal that I was going to be carrying the boxes and she is going to settle the things inside them in our new apartment. Well she doesn't know that the driver got all the boxes at our floor and I just got them inside!:).

"Okay Stacy I have got them all and now you are going to complete your part of the deal" I said.
"What? Now? let me take some rest hazel. I could do it later! " she remarked. Well that is kind of creepy. She is always the one to keep everything spic and span. And I m the one that loves to mess up everything everywhere. Though I study a lot I was the most popular girl in our school. Maybe you could say I was the most funkiest! People used tell me that I am really beautiful but I don't think so! Well by the way I eat I should be really fat because I eat ALOT! But I am really skinny I don't know the reason behind it. I guess it's because I always have the fear to get fat so I fitness a lot!

"Fine but don't take too long. Okay?? Remember our parents are coming to see our apartment tomorrow ??"

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I really need to unpack !!" She started to panic.

I sat there watching her unpack while panicking. I had a huge smirk on my face while seeing her like this. It is kind of rare because she always finishes her work on time!! I took a slice of pizza from the counter in the kitchen. We were really hungry specially me so we took pizza as parcel. I started to chew it when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I shouted at Stacy as she was in other room unpacking the boxes. I went to the door and peeped through it slightly. There was a boy standing looking at his feet so I couldn't see his face. I opened the door fully and my the sound of door opening he quickly snapped his face towards me. HOLY SHIT! He is cute! He smiled at me before cutting off the silence," Hi I'm Tyler" he said while offering his hand for me to shake which gladly took. "Hey!" I relied to him. " I actually came to know we had a new neighbor so I thought why not visit? So I came here but I didn't know we had such a beautiful girl!" He said and I blushed a tomato colour before correcting him,"actually girls. I am here with my best friend " I say while pointing towards the inside of apartment. " Oh! Two beautiful girls! I'll be dead till next month!" He said and we both laughed. " Well since both of you are new here we are going to have a party tonight so you both get to know your neighbour well. Be at the basement by 8. Bye love" he said and went. And I just closed the door of the apartment and grinned like an idiot!
.
.
.
.
.
Well this was my first chapter I hoped you like it. This is also my first fanfiction so please excuse the mistakes!! Luv u❤️.
- Gurbani