Chapter 6

" Wakey wakey!" I heard Stacy shouting. i groaned and pulled the covers above my head. She took away the covers so I covered my ears from the cushion beside me. "Come on wake up Haz! It is twelve in the morning!" I still did not respond to her and kept sleeping. "Fine! Sleep I will eat the whole breakfast". By now I was running towards the kitchen. As you see I am big food lover.

As I entered the kitchen I was welcomed by delicious breakfast on the table. I quickly took a seat and started eating while Stacy entered the kitchen. " We have a week to explore the city. After that we are starting with our classes. " She explained while I nodded having my mouth full of food.

"I was thinking of going grocery shopping today. Wanna join?" She asked.

"Nope I don't think I should join you. Remember what happened last time?" Last time I went grocery shopping with her we bought a lot of grocery which was not even required.

"Oh yeah! You please stay home. Okay?" She exclaimed. I agreed with her and she left. I got to the shower as soon as she left.

I returned back to my room after showering. I was really getting bored so,I grabbed my guitar and started singing Love Story by Taylor Swift.

Niall's point of view.

"Hello?" I asked on the phone while getting up from the bed.

"Niall! This is Simon. I want to talk about the lyrics you wrote for the new album. So you have to come to the new studio you came yesterday at."

"Okay Simon uncle I will be there in half an hour. "

"Okay we will be waiting" I groaned and walked towards the washroom when I sensed something delicious being made. I followed the aroma which obviously led to the kitchen.

"Nialllllll!!!!!!!!" I was attacked by Louis hugging me when I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Louis!" I said laughing and hugging him back.

"I bet the aroma made you come here. " Liam said smiling at me.

"You know me well Liam!" I said while returning the smile. I took a seat on the table and started eating the bacon,eggs and other things made for the breakfast. " Lads I need to go to meet uncle Simon for the lyrics of our new album. So I will be leaving as soon as I am out of the shower."
I tell them and leave to take a shower.

When I return from shower I quickly get dressed and grab my wallet and keys.i walked towards the door when I saw a sleepy Harry only in his boxers come out of his room. I laughed at his habit of sleeping naked.

"Morning Harry!" I said to him and he looked up to me and smiled " Morning Niall! Where are you up to?" "I am going to uncle simon's studio to talk about the lyrics with other people and him." He just hummed and nodded. I laughed at how sleepy he is and walked out our house.

"Okay. Thank you for coming Niall. You may now go." One of our lyricist said to me. I nodded and smiled at everyone at left the studio. I took the stairs instead of elevator. I was about to cross the second floor when I heard a sweet little voice and the strumming of the guitar. I followed the voice and stopped in front of a door to an apartment. The door was open so I slightly peeked through the door to see who was singing. I again followed the voice which led to a room. I saw a a girl strumming the guitar and singing a song of Taylor Swift.

Her voice is amazing. The way her lips move while singing and the way her long hair fall when she swings while singing. Everything is just perfect about her.

I hadn't realised how much time I stood there just staring at the beautiful girl in front of my eyes when a voice startled me. "Are you going to tell me what are you doing here?" Someone whispered from behind and I jumped a little. I slowly turned towards the person behind me. And when I fully faced her her mouth dropped. Shit!

She is really beautiful but not as much as the girl who is playing guitar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She shouted and I covered my ears. The girl in the room came out looking worried "What happened!?" She asked. I looked towards her. Holy shit! She is beautiful! "Oh so you shouted because you saw him?" She asked that girl while pointing at me. I couldn't take my eyes off her. And then it hit me she is the same girl I bumped yesterday at Starbucks. "Oh my god! Niall horan is in our apartment" the girl who shouted, shouted again. "Um- hey?" I greeted them with a confused tone. "Hi I am hazel nice to meet you. " The beautiful girl said taking out her hand to shake with mine which I gladly took and shook. "Hey I am Niall." I introduced myself to her. She just smiled and looked over her best friend and then to me," I am so sorry about her. She is just really huge fan of your band. " Hazel said. The other girl coughed embarrassed. " Hi I am Stacy. Sorry for that by the way. " She said shyly.i chuckled slightly at her.

"Um I think I should go now...." I trailed and started walking to the door.

"Wait!" Stacy shouted and I turned around to face her. " Why did you come here in the first place? And why were you peeking in hazel's door?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I looked over Hazel and we both blushed. " I-um-I was here to meet Simon and when I was crossing your apartment I heard someone singing and playing guitar. So I followed the voice and so here I am. " I said looking at the ground.

" Oh. You could stay here for some time if you want" Hazel asked. I smiled after hearing her voice and nodded.