Chapter 4

Okay calm down hazel. Just calm down! "So.....?????" Stacy asked trailing off. "Um- Well yes it is him but how do you kn-" she cut me off by a deafening scream. By this reaction my hand quickly grabs her mouth. " Shut up! And just calm down!" I said to her. " And now my question how do you know him. I know he is kinda familiar but-" she again cut me off. " Because he is Niall freaking Horan! I mean how could you not kn-" this time I cut her " Who Niall?" I asked her with a questioning look on my face. He gasped as her mouth fell open. " Okay keep your mouth close you will catch flies. " She quickly closed it and answered my question by asking another question," First you tell me which is my favourite band?" Really is this the time for your favourite band questions, Stacy? I thought to myself but I still replied, " One Direction" I said casually. It is not like I don't like them their songs are pretty cool but they are annoying. Sorry directioners but it's true. (Pls don't take it seriously:( I luv them and they are not annoying) By the way why is she asking me this right now? "Exactly! So have you ever seen them like in somewhat in pictures or anything?" She asked. I reply to her at the second she stopped blabbing. "Of course! You have everything of them like shirts ,album , bott- " I stopped when realisation hit me. That boy is a member of one direction! " Oh I get it I bumped into the Niall Horan" she nodded her enthusiastically. Stacy has a big, I mean it when I am saying BIG obsession with one direction. She has every single thing you can get of One Direction. She is a HUGE fan of them. But unluckily she hasn't met them. She always forces me to listen their songs , see their videos etc etc...... the list goes on and on. So basically I know everything of them and the credits go none other than Stacy! " OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RAN INTO HIM!" She shouted and I had to cover my ears to save myself from being deaf.

"Okay okay Stacy. Keep calm. I just accidentally ran into him. He doesn't know me and I don't know him. So basically that was the first and the last time I met him. Okay?"

"But what if you and him or me and him meet again?" She literally shouted.

"Okay can we just shut this topic? I mean we should just just stop talking about it. " "But-" " No buts,Stacy we are not talking about this again and by the way you should keep your volume low okay?" She nodded as a response.

****12am****

"Haz I can't sleep" I heard Stace speaking from the other room. I sighed and went to her room whose door was wide open just like me. We keep our doors open so we could talk to each other even when we have different rooms. I walked inside her room along with my laptop and some movies in hand. I jumped on her bed while setting the laptop and movies " Neither can I sleep Stace " she slightly jumped by my sudden appearance. " You scared to death!" She shouted while I laughed at her face. Soon she joined with me. And we laughed like maniac. I think our neighbours could listen to us. We both suddenly stopped laughing when we heard the doorbell ring. Okay...... This frightens me a lot. Not only me but Stace too. I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen first. I took out a pan in case of safety and walked to the door with Stacy who had a large spoon in her hand. I slowly opened the door and we both were ready to attack when we realised it was just Tyler. We both sighed and Tyler looked up at us from his phone and suddenly took a step back "woah! Are you both trying to kill me?" He asked full of shock. Stace and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. " So if not can I come and join you guys. I couldn't actually sleep and I heard you two laughing so I thought you didn't sleep too. Mind if I join?" He asked showing his cute and perfect smile. We both nodded our head in agreement as we three went inside the apartment.

This is going to be fun !