...I might start to love you

Charmaine POV:

I could see the light at the end of the hallway and had a feeling we were going to make it. But at the same time, I felt like I just jinxed our chances of escaping. About halfway there, several human guards ran into the doorway and ran toward us. Masky made a quick 360 and told everyone to fall back. And they did. But Ticci happened to notice that I didn't. I was still running toward them, clearly ignoring Masky.

"What is she doing.."

Eyeless muttered and Masky heard his words, causing him to stop. Hoodie and Ticci stopped a few moments after.

"CHARM-"

Masky yelled, running toward me. But I didn't listen. I knew what I was doing but I didn't have the time to explain. I had to protect them... and me.

Masky POV:

I ran as fast as my legs could carry in Charm's direction. There must be something wrong with her brain for her to run toward the armed guards with guns.

"CHARM- GET BACK HERE! ARE YOU CRAZY-"

She didn't listen though. She continued to run but she was getting... shorter. And longer. What was she doing..?

Charm POV:

I could feel my body reshaping to, by far, one of my favorite forms.

"Freeze Subject 0.0.9.5. and we won't shoot!"

A guard yelled. I laughed softly, which faded into a snarl then a growl.

Ticci POV:

Charm never ceased to amaze me. First, she flew. Then she was beautiful. Now she can shapeshift.

Charm POV:

Within seconds, I was the... alive version of what I turned into earlier.

The head guard called for a full stop of his troops and to retreat but he gave his command too late. I was already in front of them and tearing them to pieces.

-time skip to Slender Woods-

The four behind me didn't speak for the majority of our journey. They simply followed behind me (while I was in wolf form) and made sure to tell me which ways to turn.

(more povvvvvvv- but short)

Eyeless POV:

I had to admit, I was impressed. She just kept getting better by the second. I wondered if I could actually have an attraction to her. A female of all things! I found myself falling... for a female. (winkkkk) (conflicted Eyeless)

Ticci POV:

There were several times that I was tempted to catch up with her and talk but I feared Masky would tell me to stay put. I also didn't want to touch those jellyfish tentacle-looking things coming out of her eyes. I figured I'd wait until she was human to talk. There would always be enough time at the mansion though... (lovesick Toby)

Masky POV:

I couldn't believe how graceful she was. For an angry timebomb, she was practical, wise, and knew what she was doing. It reminded me of myself honestly; the way she thought. It was remarkable. The first opportunity I got to talk to her, I was going to take it. (self-centered Masky U,U)

Hoodie POV:

I stayed the closest to the girl because, as I said before, I didn't want to lose this one too. I didn't particularly know how I felt about her but I felt this sense of possession over her. I didn't want anyone to touch her, talk to her, look at her, or even THINK about her. I didn't know their intentions after all. They could plan to hurt her so it was up to me to keep her solitary and safe. (possessive Hoodie-)