Straykids reaction to you singing their part in one of their songs

Chan:

You and Chan were chilling in the studio, listening to music while singing your hearts out, well his heart out. You were just enjoying and admiring his voice.
Later 3racha started playing and you two were vibing to the moon. You got so engrossed in the song to the point you forgot Chan was there. And when his rap came you sang with your whole heart.
After having your moment you saw Chan looking at you wide eyed, in awe.
You then realised that you just sang his part in front of him and blushed, over thinking about how you sounded.

Chan gave you bear hug, throwing countless praises at you about your voice and how you killed it.
This sent you into a blushing mess, making Chan do it even more until you started whining for him to stop.

"Okay, okay I'll stop. But honestly though, you sounded amazing. You killed it!!" Finally stops after you threaten to leave, but still looks at you with admiration.

Minho:

Minho was practicing the dance for taste while you watched him.
Minho loved it when you watched him dance cause you'd always give him an honest opinion and it was the best time show off his skills.
He kept dancing to the song over and over until the lyrics were engraved in your bones.
As he played the music again to start dancing you mumbled the lyrics so you wouldn't distract him.

But the self-control to hold back disappeared and you sang with your whole heart, enjoying the melody. Minho almost fell on his butt when he heard you sing, this distracted you making you burst into fits of laughter.
Minho was still looking at you dazed, trying to understand what happened. And this made you laugh even harder.
When he finally gathered his thoughts together he crawled to where you were and sat in front of you, looking like a proud father.

"When were you going to tell me you could do that?" He asked, his look changing to a heart expression.
You didn't answer until you calmed your laughing fit down, while Minho looked at you with a pouting face.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just too shy. " You leaned forward to kiss his pouty lips, when they were about to meet he pulled away, this sudden action almost made you loose your balance.

"It's only fair since you laughed me." He winked at you and went back to his spot playing the music to continue.

Changbin:

You and your friends are huge fans of kpop and always do kpop song covers.
Today you were recording an old cover of Straykids Miroh. With straykids songs you always do Changbin's part cause you loved his voice from day one. So of course you were doing his part.
Unfortunately the studio you guys use was being remodeled so you had to record it at your apartment.
After some voice warm ups you were good to go and started recording.

Your rap was more powerful compared to the first time you did the song, this caught your friends attention and they gave you a thumps up. After you finished Changbin's verse you heard a loud gasp behind you.
Changbin was standing at the entrance of the door, jaw pulled to the floor.
You were surprised to see Changbin since he told you that he'd be busy.
Changbin just stood there speechless, completely speechless.
Honestly with the look he had on his face you wanted to laugh, but you held yourself.

"Babe?"
He came back to reality when he heard you call him. And as fast as lightning he ran to you and carried you in a bear hug. An actual bear hug. You couldn't breathe.
Changbin realised and put you down quickly, cupping your face in his hands.

"I never knew you could rap like this!!! Why didn't you tell me!?!??" He yelled in his small voice, overjoyed that you could rap.

"I was scared you wouldn't like it." You were a little embarrassed with your reply so you looked down. Changbin brought your head up so he could see the angel in front of him.